The Apprentice 1 News
The Apprentice host Donald Trump says that despite the fortuitous timing, his recent media feud with The View co-host Rosie O'Donnell isn't a publicity stunt intended to drum up interest in the sixth season of NBC's The Apprentice, which premieres on Sunday, January 7 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
There will be some recognizable faces in "the mob" in an upcoming episode of NBC's 1 vs. 100.
Former "Apprentice" contestant Bill Rancic has gotten engaged in Chicago to E! News anchor Giuliana DePandi and the couple plans to wed in Italy late next year.
A Massachusetts man claims a TV producer unfairly kept him off the Donald Trump reality show "The Apprentice."
And to think former The Apprentice villainess Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth thought she had it bad when The Surreal Life 5 roommate Janice Dickinson started waving a butcher knife at her -- now she has someone that she claims to have never even met threatening to shoot her.
The first winner of Donald Trump's reality show, "The Apprentice," says he's quitting the job he won when his contract runs out in March.
Former "The Apprentice" contestant Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth told People magazine Thursday that she has left her husband of five years.
For the second time in as many years, former The Apprentice contestant Ereka Vetrini has heard the famous Donald Trump phrase that no person (assuming they're not on CBS's horrible Fire Me... Please series) wants to hear -- "you're fired."
The first winner of TV's "The Apprentice," Bill Rancic, is writing a book to give kids the same business guidance he got from Donald Trump.
The Tony Danza Show has announced that former The Apprentice contestant Ereka Vetrini got engaged to Randy Burkholder, her longtime boyfriend, over the weekend.
- Kandi Burruss ready to get pregnant with husband Todd Tucker
- Chris Harrison dishes on why Chris Soules will make a great 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Amazing Race' to introduce new "The Save" twist in Season 25
- Shakira confirms second pregnancy with boyfriend Gerard Pique
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly feature Janel Parrish, Betsey Johnson, Lea Thompson, Lolo Jones, Jonathan Bennett, Bethany Mota, and Antonio Sabato Jr.
- 'Big Brother's chopping block features Nicole Franzel (again) and Donny Thompson going into next live eviction
- 'America's Got Talent' reveals six of the Top 12 finalists, one "Wild Card" pick makes it through
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Cops' crew member Bryce Dion shot and killed by police while filming robbery in Nebraska
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1