The Amazing Race 8 News
"Judgment Day," our episode summary for the twelfth and final episode of The Amazing Race: Family Edition, the eighth edition of CBS's The Amazing Race series, written by Estee, is now available.
Bringing a boring end to a boring season, The Amazing Race: Family Edition's two-hour finale delivered the reality show's lowest finale ratings since the Summer 2003 The Amazing Race 4 edition that, if not for the show's subsequent first Emmy award win, had been speculated to be the series' last edition.
Just as an online gambling website revealed back in September, last night's broadcast of The Amazing Race: Family Edition's season finale ended with the Linz siblings crossing the finish line first and claiming the competition's $1,000,000 grand prize. Close behind them in second place were the Bransen family, with the Weaver family finishing third.
Just in case viewers haven't been bored enough by this season's disappointing family edition of The Amazing Race, CBS has announced that for the first time ever, the reality show's second and third place finishers will compete in a special "bonus mini-race" in which one of the teams will win a 2006 GMC Yukon XL vehicle.
"Fashion, Fairways, and Four Feisty Females," our episode summary for the eleventh episode of The Amazing Race: Family Edition, the eighth edition of CBS's The Amazing Race series, written by Jims02, is now available.
After weeks of non-eliminations and super-legs, The Amazing Race: Family Edition has whittled down -- at last-- to its final three teams, with the Godlewski sisters missing out on the final race to the finish line.
"To Be Continued," our episode summary for the tenth episode of The Amazing Race: Family Edition, the eighth edition of CBS's The Amazing Race series, written by volsfan, is now available.
And then there were... still four, as last night's episode of CBS' The Amazing Race: Family Edition followed up last week’s non-elimination leg with a "to be continued" superleg.
"The Weavers Won't Leave," our episode summary for the ninth episode of The Amazing Race: Family Edition, the eighth edition of CBS's The Amazing Race series, written by Breezy, is now available.
After taking a disastrous scenic route through Utah and being yielded, The Amazing Race: Family Edition's Weaver family finished in last place during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality show. But although the underwhelmed underdogs appeared unable to muster any enthusiasm about their good fortune, the family was not eliminated when Race host Phil Keoghan revealed that the remaining teams had just completed one of the show's non-elimination legs.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- The Amazing Race 25
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1