The Amazing Race 13
'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan honored to land Emmy nom Full Story
"Fraternity Brothers" Andrew Lappitt and Dan Honig want everyone to know that no team makes it to The Amazing Race's finale by accident.
For Ken and Tina Greene, The Amazing Race 13 was about much more than simply competing for a cash prize.
Nick and Starr Spangler may have not pleased all of their fellow contestants with their aggressive style of gameplay on The Amazing Race 13. However their strategy worked, as the "Brother and Sister" team dominated much of the competition before being revealed to be the CBS reality series' thirteenth-season champions during last night's finale broadcast.
The "Brother and Sister" team of Nick and Starr Spangler were revealed to be The Amazing Race's thirteenth-season winners during last night's finale broadcast of the CBS reality series.
While other teams around them made costly mistakes as the weeks progressed, the "Mother and Son" team of Toni and Dallas Imbimbo proved to be the model of consistency as they continually placed solidly in each leg of The Amazing Race 13 without garnering much attention.
Despite beginning the leg in first place, the "Mother and Son" team of Dallas and Toni Imbimbo became the eighth team to be eliminated from The Amazing Race 13 after finishing last in a mistake-filled leg that saw all but one of the four remaining teams slowed by significant errors.
Not much has gone the way of "Fraternity Brothers" Andrew Lappitt and Dan Honig recently, as costly mistakes and some bad fortune have relegated them to the back of the back during the recent legs of The Amazing Race 13.
"Newly Dating Couple" Terence Gerchberg and Sarah Leshner were most likely the most athletic couple, -- and perhaps the most argumentative one as well -- during their time on The Amazing Race 13 and had always seemed to find a way to bounce back from their race mistakes.
An unlucky twist after a risky decision to attempt a Fast Forward challenge proved to be too much for "Newly Dating Couple" Terence Gerchberg and Sarah Leshner to overcome during last night's broadcast of The Amazing Race 13, resulting in the couple becoming the seventh team to be eliminated from the CBS reality competition.
"Divorcees" Kelly Crabb and Christy Cook made their share of mistakes in the early legs of The Amazing Race 13, but had developed a knack for finding their way out trouble every single time.
"Divorcees" Kelly Crabb and Christy Cook's ongoing mental lapses finally became too much for them to overcome during The Amazing Race 13's seventh leg, causing the women to become the sixth team eliminated from the competition during last nigh's broadcast of the CBS reality series.
The "Separated Couple" of Ken and Tina Greene were the last team to arrive at The Amazing Race 13's sixth Pit Stop, however instead of being eliminated the couple discovered that the leg was the race's first non-elimination leg.
Jaime Dugan and Erik Huffman's upcoming wedding will apparently also double as a Survivor: China reunion of sorts.
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- Dawn Meehan discusses her 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites' experience (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough sixteenth-season champions
- 'Catfish: The TV Show's second season to premiere June 25 on MTV
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1