The Agency News
ABC had success adapting Columbia's Yo Soy Betty La Fea telenovela into its Ugly Betty dramedy, and now VH1 is apparently interested in seeing if the show's concept has any legs as a reality series.
VH1 has announced The Agency, a new reality series that will provide viewers with a stark look at the men and women who search for, mold, scold and comfort raw and young hopefuls in an effort to create the most marketable and beautiful people the world has ever seen. The weekly half-hour series will premiere on Tuesday, February 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy