The Agency News
ABC had success adapting Columbia's Yo Soy Betty La Fea telenovela into its Ugly Betty dramedy, and now VH1 is apparently interested in seeing if the show's concept has any legs as a reality series.
VH1 has announced The Agency, a new reality series that will provide viewers with a stark look at the men and women who search for, mold, scold and comfort raw and young hopefuls in an effort to create the most marketable and beautiful people the world has ever seen. The weekly half-hour series will premiere on Tuesday, February 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon