The Agency News
ABC had success adapting Columbia's Yo Soy Betty La Fea telenovela into its Ugly Betty dramedy, and now VH1 is apparently interested in seeing if the show's concept has any legs as a reality series.
VH1 has announced The Agency, a new reality series that will provide viewers with a stark look at the men and women who search for, mold, scold and comfort raw and young hopefuls in an effort to create the most marketable and beautiful people the world has ever seen. The weekly half-hour series will premiere on Tuesday, February 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist