The Agency News
ABC had success adapting Columbia's Yo Soy Betty La Fea telenovela into its Ugly Betty dramedy, and now VH1 is apparently interested in seeing if the show's concept has any legs as a reality series.
VH1 has announced The Agency, a new reality series that will provide viewers with a stark look at the men and women who search for, mold, scold and comfort raw and young hopefuls in an effort to create the most marketable and beautiful people the world has ever seen. The weekly half-hour series will premiere on Tuesday, February 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's breakdancing brothers Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao talk (Part 1)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Savannah Chrisley crowned Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2016
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 11 preview: Scott Disick cries about "having nobody" and his "worst decision" ever
- 'American Idol' judges surprised by Kanye West auditioning for Season 15!
- 'America's Next Top Model' cuts Justin Kim and comeback contestant Dustin Mcneer again
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch