Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH