Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy clarifies home "intruder" was actually "civil dispute" with police and former owner
- Chris Soules deletes Instagram account after fatal accident and jail release
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Jamie Otis and husband Doug Hehner reveal sex of their baby
- Exclusive: Shamir Arzeno talks 'The Amazing Race' -- "The power of editing definitely augments reality"
- 'The Voice' eliminates Troy Ramey from Gwen Stefani's team after America saves Mark Isaiah
- Chris Soules released from jail on $10,000 bond after allegedly fleeing scene of fatal accident, victim identified
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa's 'Flip or Flop' returning for extended seventh season on HGTV in December
- Jenna Dewan reveals details on her first night with Channing Tatum
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy calls Heather Morris exit "crazy" -- I'm pissed and it's so wrong!