Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17