Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned