Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time