Temptation Island 3 News
FOX has released photos of the previously announced four couples and 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced the names and basic biography information of the 28 singles who be looking to tempt the show's previous announced four "commited couples" into breaking up.
FOX has announced that the third edition of its long-mothballed "Temptation Island" reality series will premiere Thursday, August 28 at 9-10 PM ET/PT. Television personality Mark Walberg returns to host the third installment of the one-hour series that chronicles the relationships of four couples seeking to challenge the strength of their love and trust on "Temptation Island."
E! Online's "Watch With Kristen" column reports that the "Temptation Island 3" completed filming in Honduras a few weeks ago.
E! Online reports that FOX has decided to take another chance on the granddaddy relationship train wreck reality series of them all -- "Temptation Island."
- Raven Gates is feisty and powerful, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- Her confidence is what I desire most in a wife
- Danielle Lombard made everything in my past suddenly make sense, reveals 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' welcomes baby No. 3
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: It's disappointing to hear so many of the women question her
- Erin Andrews reveals secret cervical cancer diagnosis and battle to recovery
- Tori Spelling posts baby bump photo ahead of her son's birth
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice's Chael Sonnen fired for cheating, Porsha Williams terminated after team loss
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' star Arnold Schwarzenegger fires Vince Neil
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall cuts Christen Whitney and Brittany Farrar, Corinne Olympios drama continues