Teen Mom 2 News
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
Jenelle Evans wants a divorce from new husband Courtland Rogers because she's apparently convinced he cheated on her and left town when she had a miscarriage scare and needed him most.
Teen Mom 2 hubby Courtland Rogers has come out and clarified he's still together with wife Jenelle Evans despite prior tweets between the couple suggesting they were ending their marriage after only a few weeks.
Jenelle Evans appears to have broken up with Courtland Rogers, whom she wed in early December.
Jenelle Evans has wed fiance Courtland Rogers in a quickie ceremony.
Jenelle Evans has a ring back on her finger, but it's a new ring from a new guy.
Teen Mom 2 star Leah Calvert is pregnant with her third child and due this winter.
MTV has announced the third season of Teen Mom 2 will premiere Monday, November 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon