Teen Mom 2 News
Jenelle Evans is back in rehab undergoing treatment for drug abuse at a North Carolina treatment facility.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly found herself back in rehab for allegedly abusing heroin.
Jenelle Evans' husband Courtland Rogers on suicide watch, begging 'Teen Mom 2' star to take him backFebruary 8, 2013
Jenelle Evans' estranged husband Courtland Rogers is allegedly on suicide watch.
Leah Messer has given birth to her third child, another daughter.
Teen Mom 2 will return to MTV quickly following tonight's third-season finale.
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
Jenelle Evans wants a divorce from new husband Courtland Rogers because she's apparently convinced he cheated on her and left town when she had a miscarriage scare and needed him most.
Teen Mom 2 hubby Courtland Rogers has come out and clarified he's still together with wife Jenelle Evans despite prior tweets between the couple suggesting they were ending their marriage after only a few weeks.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)