Teen Mom 2 News
Jenelle Evans is facing heroin possession and assault charges.
Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry is pregnant with her second child.
Jenelle Evans is back in rehab undergoing treatment for drug abuse at a North Carolina treatment facility.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly found herself back in rehab for allegedly abusing heroin.
Jenelle Evans' husband Courtland Rogers on suicide watch, begging 'Teen Mom 2' star to take him backFebruary 8, 2013
Jenelle Evans' estranged husband Courtland Rogers is allegedly on suicide watch.
Leah Messer has given birth to her third child, another daughter.
Teen Mom 2 will return to MTV quickly following tonight's third-season finale.
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson