Teen Mom 2 News
Jenelle Evans is facing heroin possession and assault charges.
Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry is pregnant with her second child.
Jenelle Evans is back in rehab undergoing treatment for drug abuse at a North Carolina treatment facility.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly found herself back in rehab for allegedly abusing heroin.
Jenelle Evans' husband Courtland Rogers on suicide watch, begging 'Teen Mom 2' star to take him backFebruary 8, 2013
Jenelle Evans' estranged husband Courtland Rogers is allegedly on suicide watch.
Leah Messer has given birth to her third child, another daughter.
Teen Mom 2 will return to MTV quickly following tonight's third-season finale.
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson
- Kristin Cavallari shares texts from Jay Cutler: "need u home asap"
- Kim Kardashian reveals magazine project with Cara Delevingne