Teen Mom 2 News
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
Jenelle Evans wants a divorce from new husband Courtland Rogers because she's apparently convinced he cheated on her and left town when she had a miscarriage scare and needed him most.
Teen Mom 2 hubby Courtland Rogers has come out and clarified he's still together with wife Jenelle Evans despite prior tweets between the couple suggesting they were ending their marriage after only a few weeks.
Jenelle Evans appears to have broken up with Courtland Rogers, whom she wed in early December.
Jenelle Evans has wed fiance Courtland Rogers in a quickie ceremony.
Jenelle Evans has a ring back on her finger, but it's a new ring from a new guy.
Teen Mom 2 star Leah Calvert is pregnant with her third child and due this winter.
MTV has announced the third season of Teen Mom 2 will premiere Monday, November 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend