Teen Mom 2 News
Jenelle Evans is facing heroin possession and assault charges.
Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry is pregnant with her second child.
Jenelle Evans is back in rehab undergoing treatment for drug abuse at a North Carolina treatment facility.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly found herself back in rehab for allegedly abusing heroin.
Jenelle Evans' husband Courtland Rogers on suicide watch, begging 'Teen Mom 2' star to take him backFebruary 8, 2013
Jenelle Evans' estranged husband Courtland Rogers is allegedly on suicide watch.
Leah Messer has given birth to her third child, another daughter.
Teen Mom 2 will return to MTV quickly following tonight's third-season finale.
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'
- NBC orders new reality series 'First Dates' executive produced by Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Michael Sam offends NFL player with slam about closet gays in league
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick
- Jason Aldean talks kids with new wife Brittany Kerr, a former 'American Idol' contestant
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC