Teen Mom 2 News
Jenelle Evans' husband Courtland Rogers on suicide watch, begging 'Teen Mom 2' star to take him backFebruary 8, 2013
Jenelle Evans' estranged husband Courtland Rogers is allegedly on suicide watch.
Leah Messer has given birth to her third child, another daughter.
Teen Mom 2 will return to MTV quickly following tonight's third-season finale.
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
Jenelle Evans wants a divorce from new husband Courtland Rogers because she's apparently convinced he cheated on her and left town when she had a miscarriage scare and needed him most.
Teen Mom 2 hubby Courtland Rogers has come out and clarified he's still together with wife Jenelle Evans despite prior tweets between the couple suggesting they were ending their marriage after only a few weeks.
Jenelle Evans appears to have broken up with Courtland Rogers, whom she wed in early December.
Jenelle Evans has wed fiance Courtland Rogers in a quickie ceremony.
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions