Survivor's Drew Christy talks to Reality TV World about whether he still defends his behavior at camp, how much weight he lost in 11 days, who initially planned to throw the Immunity Challenge with him, which tribemate he dubs "Survivor Barbie," and whom he wanted to target before Kelley became his focus.
'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to goOctober 16, 2014
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water eliminated Drew Christy during Wednesday night's fourth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's John Rocker talks to Reality TV World about chewing out Natalie, whether he anticipated controversy popping up as soon as it did, whether he had any concerns about revealing his alliance with Jeremy and Val to his tribe, and why his girlfriend Julie picked Jeremy to join him on Exile Island.
Survivor's John Rocker talks to Reality TV World about why he brought his hidden Immunity Idol to Tribal Council and didn't play it, why he was so convinced he wouldn't be the next tribemate to go, and what he has to say about the racist, homophobic accusations against him and article that changed his life.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water eliminated John Rocker during Wednesday night's third episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Val Collins talks to Reality TV World about whether she was surprised her husband and John Rocker teamed up, whether she really did "have it out" for Baylor Wilson, why she felt at a disadvantage, and why Jeremy Collins was initially reluctant to ask her to be his loved one in the game.
Survivor castaway Val Collins talks to Reality TV World about whether she was expecting to be voted off, why she decided to lie about having two hidden Immunity Idols, why she thought she could get a lot by her tribemates, and whom she thinks voted for her who wasn't supposed to.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water eliminated Val Collins during Wednesday night's second episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Nadiya Anderson talks to Reality TV World about why she thought competing on a losing tribe would actually help her in the game, why an all-girls alliance appealed to her, what she believes would've changed the whole game for her, and what about the show she was most disappointed in.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water castaway Nadiya Anderson talks about her early ouster from the game, whether she was blindsided, whom she thought she could trust and whom she found "sketchy," and why she found her tribe to be full of "idiot, buffoons."
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo