'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castawaysDecember 17, 2014
Survivor host Jeff Probst has summed up the remaining five Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water castaways and who has the best chance of winning.
Survivor's Jon Misch talks to Reality TV World about which castaway he believes could beat Keith Nale and why, how he feels about many of the castaways trash-talking himself and Jaclyn Schultz, and what his surprising plan was for the Final 3.
Survivor's Jon Misch talks to Reality TV World about what he wishes got shown in the edit that didn't make the cut and how he thinks it made him look bad, whether he believes Natalie Anderson would be very tough to beat if she makes the Final 3, and why he calls Jaclyn "selfless" in the game.
Survivor's Jon Misch talks to Reality TV World about why he wanted to wait to play his idol at the last, most obvious Tribal Council; what he says didn't get shown and was therefore misunderstood by viewers; and why he insists he viewed Jaclyn as an equal partner out there and not just along for the ride.
Survivor couple Jon Misch and Jaclyn Schultz have been engaged for almost two months now and are looking forward to their future together.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water's merged Huyopa tribe eliminated Jon Misch during Wednesday night's episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Alec Christy talks to Reality TV World about whom he believes is the perfect person to take to the end and why, how he feels about Jon and Jaclyn's dynamic in the game, and how he argues he was a strategic thinker out there despite criticism.
Survivor's Reed Kelly talks to Reality TV World about whether he had any idea Natalie wanted Jon out of the game so badly, why he believes Jon is getting more credit than he probably deserves, whether he thinks Jon would actually give an alliance member his idol, and what really frustrates him.
Survivor and The Amazing Race will be returning to CBS in February on the same night with special 90-minute episodes.
Survivor's Alec Christy talks to Reality TV World about why he didn't trust Reed, whether he believes Jon was going to play his idol all along and Natalie wasn't responsible for that, whether he'd call Jon the mastermind in the game, and what was behind some of his flirty relationships in the game.
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo