Survivor's Jeremy Collins talks to Reality TV World about when he began to realize his alliance had turned on him, whether he ever really trusted Jon or believed he didn't have an idol, how he tried to change the alliances up but failed, and which scenarios just still don't make sense to him.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water's merged Huyopa tribe eliminated Jeremy Collins during Wednesday night's ninth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about what he meant by showing too much of himself during the game, whether he thinks Jon and Jaclyn made the best strategic choice for themselves even though it screwed him over, and how he ironically got cast on the show with Reed as his loved one.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about how things might've changed had he won Individual Immunity or Julie not quit, whether he thought Jon or Jaclyn was in charge, whether he was truly convinced Jeremy could beat him in a jury vote, and why he didn't just work with Jeremy.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about whether he felt blindsided, when he thinks Jon and Jaclyn made their decision to flip on his alliance, how aware he was of Alec, Wes and Keith's behavior around Jaclyn, and whether he believes Jaclyn overreacted to the guys' actions.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water's merged Huyopa tribe eliminated Josh Canfield during Wednesday night's eighth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Julie McGee talks to Reality TV World about whether she'd challenge statements she did nothing around camp, how badly Missy failed at convincing her to stay, what state she feels she left her alliance in after quitting, and why she chose to come on the show to begin with.
Todd Herzog shocked the world with his severe alcohol addiction when he appeared on Dr. Phil one year ago, and after a successful rehab stint in February, he was 112 days sober. Now, that's all come crashing down.
Survivor's Julie McGee talks to Reality TV World about why exactly she quit the game, whether she regrets leaving when she did, how she feels about being stereotyped for her looks and public relationship, what's her reaction to the "trail mix scandal," and why she felt unprepared to play the game.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water merged the two tribes and the new Huyopa tribe lost a castaway, Julie McGee, who decided to quit the game during Wednesday night's seventh episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo