Survivor: Pearl Islands News
"Mutiny, Can YOU Live With YOUR Self?, '" our summary for Episode 12 of CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands, authored by "AMAI" has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the final episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands is now posted, click here to read it.
With its two-hour finale set for broadcast on Sunday, December 14, the December 11 penultimate episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands attracted the program's best ratings yet, drawing its largest audience and placing first in viewers, households, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.
This week's classic Survivor lesson? Pride cometh before the fall. Again.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the twelfth episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands is now posted, click here to read it.
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Crushing Christa," the 12th installment of this season's 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands from a gay point of view.
"Brutus, Won't You Be My Snake In The Grass Today?,'" our summary for Episode 11 of CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands, authored by "Devious Weasel" has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Airing versus a repeat episode of NBC's Friends, the December 4 broadcast of CBS' Survivor: Pearl Islands dominated its time period as it drew season-high ratings and was the evening's most watched program.
Clearly, Christa Hastie simply wasn't cut out to play this game. Perhaps its due to some mental impairment from her alleged drug-use filled past, but for whatever reason, as Jon said, there are some people in this world who are simply far too naive to player Survivor, and from everything that viewers have witnessed, Christa certainly is one of them.
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Tossing Tijuana," the 11th installment of this season's 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands from a gay point of view.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo