Survivor: Pearl Islands News
"Mutiny, Can YOU Live With YOUR Self?, '" our summary for Episode 12 of CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands, authored by "AMAI" has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the final episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands is now posted, click here to read it.
With its two-hour finale set for broadcast on Sunday, December 14, the December 11 penultimate episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands attracted the program's best ratings yet, drawing its largest audience and placing first in viewers, households, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.
This week's classic Survivor lesson? Pride cometh before the fall. Again.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the twelfth episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands is now posted, click here to read it.
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Crushing Christa," the 12th installment of this season's 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands from a gay point of view.
"Brutus, Won't You Be My Snake In The Grass Today?,'" our summary for Episode 11 of CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands, authored by "Devious Weasel" has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Airing versus a repeat episode of NBC's Friends, the December 4 broadcast of CBS' Survivor: Pearl Islands dominated its time period as it drew season-high ratings and was the evening's most watched program.
Clearly, Christa Hastie simply wasn't cut out to play this game. Perhaps its due to some mental impairment from her alleged drug-use filled past, but for whatever reason, as Jon said, there are some people in this world who are simply far too naive to player Survivor, and from everything that viewers have witnessed, Christa certainly is one of them.
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Tossing Tijuana," the 11th installment of this season's 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about CBS's Survivor: Pearl Islands from a gay point of view.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo