Survivor: Panama News
Aras Baskauskas has gotten engaged to his girlfriend of four years Christy Petersen.
"Last One Out, Cancel The Series," our episode summary for Survivor: Panama's reunion show broadcast, written by Estee, is now available.
"Four, Three, Two, One -- Zeros: A (complete lack of) Adventure In Rough Paraphrase," our episode summary for the fourteenth and final episode of Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island, the twelfth edition of CBS' Survivor series, written by Estee, is now available.
The $1 million winner of CBS' "Survivor: Panama" reality competition described the experience Monday as "overwhelming" and "exciting."
Benefiting from apparent jury dissatisfaction with what Survivor host Jeff Probst kindly termed the "quiet" and "subtle" manner in which his Final 2 opponent had played the game, Aras Baskauskas, a 24-year-old from Santa Monica, CA, defeated Danielle DiLorenzo, a 24-year-old currently residing in Pompano Beach, FL, to emerge as Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island's ultimate survivor and $1,000,000 winner during last night's season finale broadcast.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the season finale episode of Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island is now available.
No one was eliminated from the game in Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island's thirteenth episode, with the show's penultimate episode instead ending with Danielle DiLorenzo and Cirie Fields about to face off in a tiebreaking firestarting challenge in which the loser will be eliminated.
"Terry Thinks He's God," our episode summary for the twelfth episode of Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island, the twelfth edition of CBS' Survivor series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
For the second straight Tribal Council session, the former Casaya tribal members that had controlled who was voted out of Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island since the tribal merge ended up blindsiding one of their own, resulting in Shane Powers, a 35-year-old entertainment company owner from Los Angeles, CA, becoming the twelfth castaway eliminated from the game
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the twelfth episode of Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island is now available.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Survivor: Game Changers
- Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo