Survivor: Fiji News
Earl Cole' romantic relationship with Shelley Lee has had reality themes throughout, and their weekend wedding wasn't any different.
Former Survivor: Fiji castaway Kenward "Boo" Bernis claims that fame motivated former Big Brother 2 houseguest Krista Stegall's recent allegations that he battered her.
The woman who was allegedly assaulted by former Survivor: Fiji castaway Kenward "Boo" Bernis is apparently a fellow former CBS reality star.
Kenward "Boo" Bernis reportedly ran into some legal trouble over an alleged confrontation with a woman that became physical.
Count Survivor host Jeff Probst among those who believe that former Survivor: Fiji castaway Andria "Dreamz" Herd's decision to renege on his Final 4 Immunity Challenge deal with Yau-Man Chan cost him any chance to win the competition's $1 million grand prize.
Fiji was so kind to former castaway Earl Cole that the Survivor: Fiji $1 million winner has apparently decided to purchase a home there.
Karma has apparently wasted little time in catching up with Andria "Dreamz" Herd, the one-time homeless Survivor: Fiji castaway who reneged on a Final 4 Immunity Challenge deal and cost fellow castaway Yau-Man Chan a chance at the competition's $1 million grand prize.
Yau-Man Chan is using the old "kill 'em with kindness" adage in dealing with Andria "Dreamz" Herd, the Survivor: Fiji castaway that reneged on a Final 4 Immunity Challenge deal that cost Chan a chance at the competition's $1 million grand prize.
Earl Cole never saw his name written down on a Tribal Council parchment during Survivor's entire fourteenth season -- that is until last night's season finale, when he received all nine votes from the jury, allowing him to unanimously defeat Cassandra Franklin and Andria "Dreamz" Herd and emerge as Survivor: Fiji's ultimate survivor and $1,000,000 winner.
Reality TV World's commmunity spoiler sleuths' 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the fourteenth and final episode of Survivor: Fiji is now available.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo