Survivor: Cook Islands News
Yul Kwon is a dad again.
One of Survivor's most eligible bachelors is officially off the market.
"The Fire Gods are Frowning," our episode summary for the finale and reunion episode of Survivor: Cook Islands, the thirteenth edition of Survivor, written by strid333, is now available.
The closing of CBS' "Survivor: The Cook Islands" brought in a mere 16.43 million viewers even though it was the most controversial edition of the show.
"Brains" edged out "brawn" on Sunday night's finale broadcast of Survivor's thirteenth edition, with Yul Kwon narrowly defeating Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth to emerge as Survivor: Cook Islands' ultimate survivor and $1,000,000 winner.
"Waist Deep in the Big Muddy," our episode summary for the thirteenth episode of Survivor: Cook Islands, the thirteenth edition of Survivor, written by Sunny_Bunny, is now available.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the fourteenth and final episode of Survivor: Cook Islands is now available.
The latest victim of the game's post-merge pagonging, Parvati Shallow, a 23-year-old boxer and waitress who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA, became the fifteenth castaway voted out of Survivor: Cook Islands during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality show
CBS has revealed that Survivor: Cook Islands will end with a nine person jury voting to award the show's $1,000,000 grand prize to one of the competition's Final 3 castaways, a configuration that will mark the first time that a Survivor finale won't feature a jury of seven deciding which Final 2 castaway will win the competition.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the thirteenth episode of Survivor: Cook Islands is now available.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo