Survivor: All Stars News
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
After spending time marooned in Kenya and Panama as a Survivor castaway, Ethan Zohn should have no problem dribbling a soccer ball down the east coast.
CBS still isn't revealing whether next spring's sixteenth Survivor installment will be another All-Stars edition, however that isn't stopping show host Jeff Probst from teasing reporters about the possibility.
President George W. Bush recently commuted Scooter Libby's sentence, eliminating the former presidential assistant's time behind bars. Now imprisoned Survivor: Borneo winner Richard Hatch is apparently wondering what happened to his presidential pardon.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
Move over The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, there's a new former Survivor: The Australian Outback castaway on daytime television -- Colby Donaldson.
Don't look now, but "Romber" plan to start reproducing.
Was there a deal between CBS and original show winner Richard Hatch that could have kept the former Survivor contestant out of jail for evading taxes on income he received for winning the reality series' first season? If there was such a deal, federal prosecutors recently said Hatch and his lawyer had numerous opportunities to officially say so, but did not.
Reality TV's Rob Mariano, aka "Boston Rob" made his debut Tuesday morning on CBS' "The Early Show."
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo