Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West