Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!