Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case