Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'