Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday