Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- Briston Palin announces sex of baby No. 2 on Instagram
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live' on November 7
- 'Playboy' magazine dropping nudity and getting a clean makeover next year
- 'The Voice' coaches narrow down teams as the "Battle Round" kicks off
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alexa PenaVega tops leaderboard with "Switch-Up" partner
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's breakdancing brothers Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao talk (Part 1)