Surf Girls News
As you may know, MTV's newest reality TV series, "Surf Girls" premieres this evening. What you probably don't know is that according to a report by Transworld Surf magazine, the editors allege that the decision of the show judge in the "American Idol"-style vote off show apparently IS NOT FINAL and the series judge told them that the program producers overruled his bootee decision on at least one occasion.
Variety reports that "Surf Girls," a new weekly, 30-minute reality project that we reported on earlier, will premiere May 12, 2003 at 10:30PM.
Surfline reports that MTV and the Roxy division of Quick.silver, the California-based sportswear firm, are teaming up to produce a new female surfer reality TV program. The as-yet-untitled project will feature young up-and-coming female surfers and will follow them around the world in search of the perfect wave.
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce' clips released, show Kendall and Kris Jenner bawling
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
- 'The Voice' artists India Carney and Meghan Linsey take big risks in Top 6 performance show