Superstar USA News
The WB Network and producer Mike Fleiss have announced that they have teamed together to create a new American Idol-like singing competition -- only instead of rewarding the program's best singer, unbeknownst to the Idol wannabes, the judges in the Joe Schmo-like parody series will actually be seeking to crown America's worst singer.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke