ABC has announced that Super-Manny, a "back-door pilot" for a male-fronted spinoff of the network's Supernanny reality show, will air on Friday, November 14 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mike Ruggles is apparently planning to prove that women aren't the only ones who can tame unruly kids.
ABC has announced Supernanny's fourth season, which will continue to follow British nanny Jo Frost as she attempts to help American parents reign in their unruly children, will premiere with back-to-back one-hour episodes on Wednesday, January 2 beginning at 9PM ET/PT.
A Detroit-area condo group has sued to oust a family featured on ABC's "Supernanny," claiming the four children are still unruly after the nanny's visit.
ABC has announced that it has given early renewals to its Supernanny and Wife Swap reality series. Both shows have received initial 2007-2008 season orders of thirteen episodes each, Daily Variety reported Friday.
A British nursery school owner may have gotten carried away in emulating the "Supernanny's" discipline methods involving a toddler and the "naughty chair."
Two Scottish parents are protesting their treatment by "Supernanny," accusing the television series of making them look bad with their children's curses.
Pediatricians and child development experts are questioning the methods used in two nanny-based television reality shows.
ABC has announced the Supernanny, its American version of the hit British reality series of the same name, will premiere January 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
The "Great Reality-TV Robbery of 2004" at Fox continues unabated.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful