Step It Up & Dance News
From So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars to Your Mama Don't Dance and Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew, dance-themed reality shows are currently the craze. Director and choreographer Jerry Mitchell -- a mentor on Bravo's new Step It Up & Dace series -- thinks he knows why.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on Step It Up & Dance, a new reality series that blends elements of So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway, which will premiere Thursday, April 3 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has confirmed that former Saved by the Bell and Showgirls actress Elizabeth Berkley will serve as the host for the network's new Step It Up & Dance and revealed the identities of the show's mentor and judges.
Bravo has reportedly decided to give its new So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway hybrid a more suitable name -- changing it from Step It Up to Step It Up and Dance -- while also apparently finding a host and choreographer for the reality series.
Bravo has announced it has ordered Step It Up, a new reality series that blends elements of So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway, with open casting calls for interested dancers scheduled to be held in several U.S. over the next month.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' cuts "Mother and Son" Denise Williams and James Earl Corley
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing