Step It Up & Dance News
From So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars to Your Mama Don't Dance and Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew, dance-themed reality shows are currently the craze. Director and choreographer Jerry Mitchell -- a mentor on Bravo's new Step It Up & Dace series -- thinks he knows why.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on Step It Up & Dance, a new reality series that blends elements of So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway, which will premiere Thursday, April 3 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has confirmed that former Saved by the Bell and Showgirls actress Elizabeth Berkley will serve as the host for the network's new Step It Up & Dance and revealed the identities of the show's mentor and judges.
Bravo has reportedly decided to give its new So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway hybrid a more suitable name -- changing it from Step It Up to Step It Up and Dance -- while also apparently finding a host and choreographer for the reality series.
Bravo has announced it has ordered Step It Up, a new reality series that blends elements of So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway, with open casting calls for interested dancers scheduled to be held in several U.S. over the next month.
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good