For the first time, a reality series has won a 'Best Series' Daytime Emmy Award. This Daytime Emmy also happens to be the first Emmy ever won by the widely acknowledged creators of the modern reality TV genre, Bunim/Murray Productions. Full Story
For its new second season that began broadcasting this week, Bunim-Murray’s “Starting Over” daytime reality series is getting its own chance at a new start by vacating its original Chicago-based home, and taking root in a Spanish-style $6 million home nestled in the Hollywood Hills.
Starting Over, the syndicated real-life daytime drama from the Bunim-Murray Productions folks behind MTV's The Real World series, has started production on its second season which will premiere on September 13, 2004.
NBC Enterprises' daytime series Starting Over will welcome the youngest reality cast member ever later this month, when one of the housemates on the nationally syndicated daily series gives birth to a bouncing baby girl.
Starting Over, the daily daytime reality series distributed by NBC Enterprises, has been renewed for a second season on the NBC owned and operated stations.
Bunim-Murray Productions' syndicated series "Starting Over" premieres today, September 8 (check local listings for station and time information.) Created by the producers of MTV's "The Real World," the daily weekday series promises to "fuse reality TV with the daytime soap opera" and has already been nicknamed a "soaprah" by the press for its combination of soap opera-style stories and issues favoured by talk shows such as Oprah Winfrey's.
The Associated Press reports that Bunim/Murray Productions, the producers of this fall's new upcoming "Starting Over" syndicated reality program, are being sued by angry residents of an upscale neighborhood who don't want the program to set up shop near them.
Variety reports that the new NBC-Bunim/Murray syndicated show Starting Over will film its first set of episodes in Chicago. As previously reported here, the show will feature women going through major life changes while living together in a house for 20 weeks. (Does "loss of privacy" count as a major life change?)
'Real World' producers Bunim/Murray and NBC to launch syndicated daytime 'Starting Over' reality series
NBC Enterprises has annoucned that it will partner with Bunim/Murray Productions, producers of the long-running reality series “The Real World” and “Road Rules,” on a one-hour strip for a first-run syndication series, “Starting Over.”
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS