For the first time, a reality series has won a 'Best Series' Daytime Emmy Award. This Daytime Emmy also happens to be the first Emmy ever won by the widely acknowledged creators of the modern reality TV genre, Bunim/Murray Productions. Full Story
For its new second season that began broadcasting this week, Bunim-Murray’s “Starting Over” daytime reality series is getting its own chance at a new start by vacating its original Chicago-based home, and taking root in a Spanish-style $6 million home nestled in the Hollywood Hills.
Starting Over, the syndicated real-life daytime drama from the Bunim-Murray Productions folks behind MTV's The Real World series, has started production on its second season which will premiere on September 13, 2004.
NBC Enterprises' daytime series Starting Over will welcome the youngest reality cast member ever later this month, when one of the housemates on the nationally syndicated daily series gives birth to a bouncing baby girl.
Starting Over, the daily daytime reality series distributed by NBC Enterprises, has been renewed for a second season on the NBC owned and operated stations.
Bunim-Murray Productions' syndicated series "Starting Over" premieres today, September 8 (check local listings for station and time information.) Created by the producers of MTV's "The Real World," the daily weekday series promises to "fuse reality TV with the daytime soap opera" and has already been nicknamed a "soaprah" by the press for its combination of soap opera-style stories and issues favoured by talk shows such as Oprah Winfrey's.
The Associated Press reports that Bunim/Murray Productions, the producers of this fall's new upcoming "Starting Over" syndicated reality program, are being sued by angry residents of an upscale neighborhood who don't want the program to set up shop near them.
Variety reports that the new NBC-Bunim/Murray syndicated show Starting Over will film its first set of episodes in Chicago. As previously reported here, the show will feature women going through major life changes while living together in a house for 20 weeks. (Does "loss of privacy" count as a major life change?)
'Real World' producers Bunim/Murray and NBC to launch syndicated daytime 'Starting Over' reality series
NBC Enterprises has annoucned that it will partner with Bunim/Murray Productions, producers of the long-running reality series “The Real World” and “Road Rules,” on a one-hour strip for a first-run syndication series, “Starting Over.”
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'
- Chad Johnson reveals he's returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' this summer
- Rachel Lindsay -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Kicking & Screaming' cast of 10 survivalists and 10 novices revealed by Fox
- Corinne Olympios -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Ranella becomes a star, Brittany's team of experts quit
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who is his final pick?
- Kristina Schulman's ouster was "shocking and devastating" but "for the best," says 'The Bachelor' host
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna reportedly split up again, he "thinks it's the right decision"
- Kim Kardashian praises Kanye West's new Yeezy show: "I'm so proud"
- 'The Bachelor' host: This time needs to work out for Nick Viall, no one is taking it more seriously than him
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton quirk was "almost a deal breaker"
- Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, Lauren Alaina & Cassadee Pope land ACM Awards nominations
- Rachel Lindsay: I didn't really watch 'The Bachelor' before Nick Viall's season, co-workers signed me up
- Josh Murray: It's "tough" to move on from Amanda Stanton and her girls, I miss them
- 'Hunted' recap: Fugitives avoid capture, Lee Wilson takes huge gamble by flying out his wife for a visit