For the first time, a reality series has won a 'Best Series' Daytime Emmy Award. This Daytime Emmy also happens to be the first Emmy ever won by the widely acknowledged creators of the modern reality TV genre, Bunim/Murray Productions. Full Story
For its new second season that began broadcasting this week, Bunim-Murray’s “Starting Over” daytime reality series is getting its own chance at a new start by vacating its original Chicago-based home, and taking root in a Spanish-style $6 million home nestled in the Hollywood Hills.
Starting Over, the syndicated real-life daytime drama from the Bunim-Murray Productions folks behind MTV's The Real World series, has started production on its second season which will premiere on September 13, 2004.
NBC Enterprises' daytime series Starting Over will welcome the youngest reality cast member ever later this month, when one of the housemates on the nationally syndicated daily series gives birth to a bouncing baby girl.
Starting Over, the daily daytime reality series distributed by NBC Enterprises, has been renewed for a second season on the NBC owned and operated stations.
Bunim-Murray Productions' syndicated series "Starting Over" premieres today, September 8 (check local listings for station and time information.) Created by the producers of MTV's "The Real World," the daily weekday series promises to "fuse reality TV with the daytime soap opera" and has already been nicknamed a "soaprah" by the press for its combination of soap opera-style stories and issues favoured by talk shows such as Oprah Winfrey's.
The Associated Press reports that Bunim/Murray Productions, the producers of this fall's new upcoming "Starting Over" syndicated reality program, are being sued by angry residents of an upscale neighborhood who don't want the program to set up shop near them.
Variety reports that the new NBC-Bunim/Murray syndicated show Starting Over will film its first set of episodes in Chicago. As previously reported here, the show will feature women going through major life changes while living together in a house for 20 weeks. (Does "loss of privacy" count as a major life change?)
'Real World' producers Bunim/Murray and NBC to launch syndicated daytime 'Starting Over' reality series
NBC Enterprises has annoucned that it will partner with Bunim/Murray Productions, producers of the long-running reality series “The Real World” and “Road Rules,” on a one-hour strip for a first-run syndication series, “Starting Over.”
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- JoJo Fletcher, 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: I had an anxiety attack in Buenos Aires that only foreshadowed my emotions to come
- 'American Idol' Season 3 contestant John Stevens hit by van and suffered fractured skull
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' producer Mike Fleiss: You'll see multiple engagements on this season!
- 'Coupled' star Michelle Tam split from her child's father again after fairytale reunion on the show
- Natalie Negrotti, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Shark Week: Top 5 strangest shark encounters
- Jordan Rodgers reportedly only went on 'The Bachelorette' to be next 'The Bachelor' star, "desperately" wants to be famous
- 'Coupled' recap: Alicia Blanco wins over bachelor Tyler Gattuso, Alexandra "Alex" Clark gets crushed
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy confirm they are expecting first child
- Brie Bella on leaving the WWE: "I just felt like I should move on"
- Paulie Calafiore, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- JoJo Fletcher: I wonder if 'The Bachelorette' suitor James Taylor warned me about Jordan Rodgers because he's insecure
- Jordan Rodgers talks relationship with brother Aaron Rodgers: "It's complicated, I'll say that"
- Chad Johnson: I'm "still talking" to Robby Hayes' ex Hope Higginbotham, half of 'The Bachelorette' cast are cheaters