Stars Earn Stripes News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey have welcomed a son into the world.
NBC is denying Sharon Osbourne's claims that the network discriminated against her son Jack Osbourne when they had allegedly decided to drop him from their upcoming Stars Earn Stripes reality show after learning he suffers from multiple sclerosis.
Sharon Osbourne says she is definitely leaving America's Got Talent.
Jack Osbourne told People.com he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, a disease affecting the central nervous system.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'Southern Charm' stars Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel reportedly have baby girl
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Cody Simpson and professional partner Witney Carson on 'Disney Night'
- 'The Voice' coaches Shakira and Adam Levine determine their three-person teams, four artists get eliminated
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Peta Murgatroyd: James Maslow and I have amazing chemistry, it feels so good to be back with him!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly tour Chateau de Louveciennes as possible wedding location