Stars Earn Stripes News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey have welcomed a son into the world.
NBC is denying Sharon Osbourne's claims that the network discriminated against her son Jack Osbourne when they had allegedly decided to drop him from their upcoming Stars Earn Stripes reality show after learning he suffers from multiple sclerosis.
Sharon Osbourne says she is definitely leaving America's Got Talent.
Jack Osbourne told People.com he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, a disease affecting the central nervous system.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure