Star Search News
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe broke the rules by saying "I love you" to me a bunch of times
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert intend to "move on as friends"
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso makes big move against the house to blindside and nominate Jason Roy
- Khloe Kardashian confirms brother Rob still living with her: 'he's going through a hard time'
- 'The Bachelorette's Nick Viall: How would he feel about being the next Bachelor?
- Kiptyn Locke welcomes first child with girlfriend Samm Murphy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'The Bachelorette' winner Shawn Booth: There wasn't even a chance I'd pick another guy
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: I am excited to get back out there and meet a great girl
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: If we weren't going to work out, we would've split already