CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions
- Jordin Sparks appears to bash ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo in new mixtape
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the show's cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
- TV station apologizes for 'Dancing With the Stars' tweet during Ferguson decision
- 'The Voice' Top 10 artists mentored by Diana Ross, Clive Davis, Patrick Stump, Colbie Caillat, and Christina Aguilera
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Bethany Mota and Derek Hough as Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson earn perfect total score
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)