CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web
- 'Dating Naked' couple Ashley Fonda and Alika Medeiros get married, to star in wedding special on VH1
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Donny Thompson, begin season's next HoH competition
- Kandi Burruss ready to get pregnant with husband Todd Tucker
- Chris Harrison dishes on why Chris Soules will make a great 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Amazing Race' to introduce new "The Save" twist in Season 25
- Shakira confirms second pregnancy with boyfriend Gerard Pique
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly feature Janel Parrish, Betsey Johnson, Lea Thompson, Lolo Jones, Jonathan Bennett, Bethany Mota, and Antonio Sabato Jr.
- 'Big Brother's chopping block features Nicole Franzel (again) and Donny Thompson going into next live eviction
- 'America's Got Talent' reveals six of the Top 12 finalists, one "Wild Card" pick makes it through
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Cops' crew member Bryce Dion shot and killed by police while filming robbery in Nebraska
- Joan Rivers in critical condition after stopping breathing in surgery
- 'Sons of Guns' star William Hayden arrested again and charged with raping his 12-year-old daughter
- Kendall Jenner makes first modeling appearance in American Vogue
- Bret Michaels raises money for Nebraska towns hit by tornadoes