CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17