CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 1)
- Bruce Jenner reportedly reviving motivational speaking career
- 'American Idol's Clark Beckham disagrees and argues with mentor Scott Borchetta over "groovy" song choice
- 'Food Network Star' announces 12 hopefuls to compete on Season 11, premieres June 7
- 'American Idol' eliminates Tyanna Jones, determines Top 4 contestants
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' tribe votes off White Collar player Shirin Oskooi
- NBC reveals the 14 men who will attempt to survive on 'The Island' reality series
- Kardashians and Jenners reportedly divided "in a major way" over Bruce Jenner, say sources
- CBS announces new 'The Briefcase' reality show set to premiere May 27
- Karina Smirnoff: I'm in therapy, my relationships don't work out because I'm too focused on the future
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Jenn Brown talks (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander: Jennifer Lopez gave me advice that will always stick
- Bruce Jenner threatening to sue after maxi-dress photo allegedly violated his privacy
- 'The Voice' ousts Hannah Kirby and Corey Kent White from Blake Shelton's team, determines Top 6
- Kris Jenner and ABC square off with opposing statements about her "no comment" on Bruce Jenner interview