CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS