CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice
- Jenelle Evans slams ex-fiance over Ashley Madison account
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reveals his celebrity crush and dating dealbreaker
- Paula Deen reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Josh Duggar enters rehab after porn star Danica Dillon talks "terrifying" and "traumatic" sexual encounters
- 'The Biggest Loser' is losing host Alison Sweeney after 13 seasons
- 'Dancing with the Stars' adds Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys to Season 21 cast