CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason talks (Part 1)
- Rickey Smith, former 'American Idol' finalist, dead at age 36
- Blac Chyna is pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 2)
- Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter announce engagement
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and husband Roger Mathews welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez releases 'Ain't Your Mama' music video
- Ariel Winter responds to Chloe Grace Moretz's criticism of Kim Kardashian
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Chris Ryan and trainee Giovanna Cicerchia ousted as new Yellow team forms
- 'American Grit' recap: Army Ranger Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team loses Maria Kang
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason: If it makes you feel better to call me a bully, call me it all you want!
- 'The Voice's Daniel Passino suggests a conspiracy: I saw both of my Season 10 eliminations coming
- Khloe Kardashian slammed for "ignorant" Instagram photo in Cuba displaying "Fidel" name
- Kanye West compares his new tour to 'Star Wars'
- Michelle Money in 'Marriage Boot Camp' preview: I don't think Cody Sattler is "the one," his selfies drive me crazy
- JoJo Fletcher talks relationship status with ex-boyfriends Ben Higgins and Chad Rookstool as 'The Bachelorette' films
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio split after former 'Jersey Shore' star allegedly cheats
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' recap: Kyle Jason gets voted out, Tai Trang wastes extra-vote advantage
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist