CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons