CBS has announced that Napster, the digital music service featuring the world’s largest and most diverse online collection of music, will offer singles from the Star Search finalists, marking the first time that music from a televised singing competition will be available for download. Full Story
CBS's hit talent series Star Search, hosted by Arsenio Hall, returns live Saturday, January 17 (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) with an all-new nine episode tournament featuring a surprising twist that involves last season’s memorable winners.
CBS President Les Moonves announced today that Star Search, the revamped talent competition that performed well for network earlier this year, will return to the CBS schedule on January 17, 2004.
CBS has announced that it will broadcast the remaining categories from the previously interrupted "Star Search" finale during the premiere edition of the series third round of competition on Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT tape delayed) on the CBS Television Network.
Second 'Star Search' run to begin February 19th on CBS, Spring 2003 airing of 'The Amazing Race 4' may be delayed as a result
Variety reports that on Monday CBS ordered a second nine episode run of its revived "Star Search" series. The second run of the series will begin on Wednesday, February 19th at 8PM -- only days after the first run's February 6th finale.
Our episode summary for the episodes 5 and 6 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the episodes 3 and 4 of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
Our episode summary for the first two episodes of CBS' "Star Search," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
CBS's premiere of "Star Search," hosted by Arsenio Hall, won its Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period in viewers, households and key demographics, according to final National Nielsen ratings for Jan. 8.
CBS has announced that "Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series hosted by Arsenio Hall and inspired by the original "Star Search" television program (1983-1995), which helped launch the careers of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Sinbad and Martin Lawrence, among others, will be broadcast live twice a week for four weeks, beginning with its premiere on Wednesday, Jan. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning on Jan. 9. "Star Search" will have its finale on Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
CBS has announced that “Star Search," a one-hour variety/talent series inspired by the original “Star Search” television program (1983-1995), will premiere on Wednesday, January. 8, 2003 at 8PM ET.
Variety reports that with Fox's "American Idol" surging to its first season finale next week, CBS is bringing back the classic syndicated variety/talent hunt series that started it all: "Star Search." The network has ordered nine episodes of an updated take on the show, which is being targeted for a midseason 2003 bow.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired
- 'Sons of Guns' star Stephanie Hayden stands by rape charge against father William Hayden, claims he molested her too
- Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking it
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' eliminates Zina Garrison and the Blue Team votes off Andrea Wilamowski
- Phil Robertson declares AIDS is God's punishment for gays
- New 'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jessie Pavelka and Jennifer Widerstrom: They hazed us a little bit but it's surreal
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's 'True Tori' reality series renewed by Lifetime
- Juan Pablo Galavis: My relationship with Nikki Ferrell would've been over if it wasn't for one thing
- Kanye West reportedly rushed to hospital with migraine in Australia
- Apollo Nida enters jail late after blowout fight with wife Phaedra Parks