HOME > So You Think You Can Dance > So You Think You Can Dance 3 > So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
Fox announced that the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like search for America's top dancer, will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced the casting call locations for the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like reality competition series that search's for America's favorite dancer.
Fox has announced that it has renewed its Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance reality shows for another season.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows