HOME > So You Think You Can Dance > So You Think You Can Dance 3 > So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
Fox announced that the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like search for America's top dancer, will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced the casting call locations for the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like reality competition series that search's for America's favorite dancer.
Fox has announced that it has renewed its Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance reality shows for another season.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show