HOME > So You Think You Can Dance > So You Think You Can Dance 3 > So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
So You Think You Can Dance 3 News
Fox announced that the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like search for America's top dancer, will premiere Thursday, May 24 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced the casting call locations for the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, the network's American Idol-like reality competition series that search's for America's favorite dancer.
Fox has announced that it has renewed its Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance reality shows for another season.
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season