Skating With Celebrities News
The ongoing saga of Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler may finally be coming to a close, as the Skating with Celebrities champions-turned-controversial lovebirds tied the knot on Saturday.
The assault charges filed against Kristy Swanson stemming from an alleged physical alteraction she had with Marcia O'Brien -- the ex-wife of her Skating with Celebrities professional partner Lloyd Eisler -- have been dropped.
Former Skating with Celebrities pair Lloyd Eisler and Kristy Swanson claim his marriage to ex-wife Marcia O'Brien was already on the rocks when the two began a romantic relationship during filming, however one of the show's judges apparently feels that wasn't the case.
Jillian Barberie may have thought she "never wanted kids," but the Skating with Celebrities runner-up has had a change of heart, and for good reason.
Lloyd Eisler must be a pretty incredible guy.
The pair that won Fox's Skating with Celebrities has become a trio, as Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler reportedly welcomed the birth of their son on Friday.
"Good Day L.A." host Jillian Barberie is expecting her first child at the age of 40 and says she's thrilled even though she thought she "never wanted kids."
Lloyd Eisler and his amazing sperm strike again. Nine months after the former Olympic figure skater's ex-wife gave birth to the former couple's second child, Eisler and his former Skating With Celebrities partner and current girlfriend Kristy Swanson have announced that they are expecting their first child.
Former "Skating With Celebrities" runner-up and "Fox NFL Sunday" weathercaster Jillian Barberie has married actor Grant Reynolds in a private Los Angeles ceremony.
The "Skating with Celebrities" scandal surrounding celeb contestant Kristy Swanson and her married partner Lloyd Eisler, has the duo skating on thin ice.
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson
- 'The Bachelor' broadcast schedule detailed by ABC -- Fantasy suite dates airing over two weeks
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me