Sister Wives News
'Sister Wives' family challenging Utah polygamy laws in lawsuit
Another child is on the way for Kody and Robyn Brown, who star in the TLC series "Sister Wives."
Stars of the TV show "Sister Wives" say they have hired a prominent constitutional law professor to represent them in case they are charged with bigamy in Utah.
'Sister Wives' polygamy family being investigated for bigamy by police
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic