Sister Wives News
'Sister Wives' family challenging Utah polygamy laws in lawsuit
Another child is on the way for Kody and Robyn Brown, who star in the TLC series "Sister Wives."
Stars of the TV show "Sister Wives" say they have hired a prominent constitutional law professor to represent them in case they are charged with bigamy in Utah.
'Sister Wives' polygamy family being investigated for bigamy by police
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"