Sister Wives News
'Sister Wives' family challenging Utah polygamy laws in lawsuit
Another child is on the way for Kody and Robyn Brown, who star in the TLC series "Sister Wives."
Stars of the TV show "Sister Wives" say they have hired a prominent constitutional law professor to represent them in case they are charged with bigamy in Utah.
'Sister Wives' polygamy family being investigated for bigamy by police
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)