Sister Wives News
'Sister Wives' family challenging Utah polygamy laws in lawsuit
Another child is on the way for Kody and Robyn Brown, who star in the TLC series "Sister Wives."
Stars of the TV show "Sister Wives" say they have hired a prominent constitutional law professor to represent them in case they are charged with bigamy in Utah.
'Sister Wives' polygamy family being investigated for bigamy by police
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon