She's Got the Look News
Marilin Archie, a 38-year-old bus mechanic from Los Angeles, has won the 35-and-older modeling competition show "She's Got The Look," TV Land said.
TV Land has announced Brooke Burke will host She's Got the Look when the reality competition begins production on its third season next week.
Tanya Hutchison was revealed to be She's Got the Look's winner during last night's finale broadcast of TV Land's America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series for women 35 and older.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 10 women competing on She's Got the Look, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series aiming to find the next great supermodel 35-years-old and up. The six episode series will premiere Wednesday, June 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced She's Got the Look, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will instead search for runway wannabes 35-years-old and up, will premiere Wednesday, June 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced that it has ordered 35 and Beyond Super Model Search, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will hunt for runway wannabes who are older than those normally featured on television and in magazines.
- Amanda Stanton calls Josh Murray "the worst" after he calls police on her and his assistant tells all
- Exclusive: James "J.T." Thomas talks 'Survivor' blindside: It made no sense, I regret leaving my idol but no one will ever find it
- Cheryl Burke reportedly replacing Abby Lee Miller on Lifetime's 'Dance Moms'
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong