Shedding for the Wedding News
Shedding for the Wedding crowned "Team Eco-Lovers" couple Samantha and Brooks its winners during Wednesday night's The CW broadcast of the new reality weight-loss competition's finale.
The CW has announced the nine overweight couples who will be competing in Shedding for the Wedding, which will premiere on Wednesday, February 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced it has ordered Shedding for the Wedding, a new The Biggest Loser-like reality competition series that will follow 10 overweight couples as they attempt to lose the unwanted weight and also win a dream wedding.
The CW's list of reality projects currently in development has reportedly grown a little larger.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars