Shedding for the Wedding News
Shedding for the Wedding crowned "Team Eco-Lovers" couple Samantha and Brooks its winners during Wednesday night's The CW broadcast of the new reality weight-loss competition's finale.
The CW has announced the nine overweight couples who will be competing in Shedding for the Wedding, which will premiere on Wednesday, February 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced it has ordered Shedding for the Wedding, a new The Biggest Loser-like reality competition series that will follow 10 overweight couples as they attempt to lose the unwanted weight and also win a dream wedding.
The CW's list of reality projects currently in development has reportedly grown a little larger.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways