Shedding for the Wedding News
Shedding for the Wedding crowned "Team Eco-Lovers" couple Samantha and Brooks its winners during Wednesday night's The CW broadcast of the new reality weight-loss competition's finale.
The CW has announced the nine overweight couples who will be competing in Shedding for the Wedding, which will premiere on Wednesday, February 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced it has ordered Shedding for the Wedding, a new The Biggest Loser-like reality competition series that will follow 10 overweight couples as they attempt to lose the unwanted weight and also win a dream wedding.
The CW's list of reality projects currently in development has reportedly grown a little larger.
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals