Shedding for the Wedding News
Shedding for the Wedding crowned "Team Eco-Lovers" couple Samantha and Brooks its winners during Wednesday night's The CW broadcast of the new reality weight-loss competition's finale.
The CW has announced the nine overweight couples who will be competing in Shedding for the Wedding, which will premiere on Wednesday, February 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced it has ordered Shedding for the Wedding, a new The Biggest Loser-like reality competition series that will follow 10 overweight couples as they attempt to lose the unwanted weight and also win a dream wedding.
The CW's list of reality projects currently in development has reportedly grown a little larger.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian