Shedding for the Wedding News
Shedding for the Wedding crowned "Team Eco-Lovers" couple Samantha and Brooks its winners during Wednesday night's The CW broadcast of the new reality weight-loss competition's finale.
The CW has announced the nine overweight couples who will be competing in Shedding for the Wedding, which will premiere on Wednesday, February 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced it has ordered Shedding for the Wedding, a new The Biggest Loser-like reality competition series that will follow 10 overweight couples as they attempt to lose the unwanted weight and also win a dream wedding.
The CW's list of reality projects currently in development has reportedly grown a little larger.
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance