Janine Jarman received some style help from fellow former Shear Genius finalist Matthew Morris on her big day. Full Story
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' third season, which will premiere Wednesday, February 3 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying