Shear Genius 1 News
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald