Shear Genius 1 News
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- 'The Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss denies Kaitlyn Bristowe has been chosen as 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- 'The Bachelor' runner-up just "didn't feel it" with star Chris Soules, says show source
- 'Fashion Police' reportedly considering Khloe Kardashian or NeNe Leakes as Kelly Osbourne replacement
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates C.J. Harris and longtime girlfriend Lebya Simpson
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff