Shear Genius 1 News
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season