Shear Genius 1 News
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian