Shear Genius 1 News
Bravo has announced Tabatha's Salon Takeover, a new Kitchen Nightmares-like reality series starring Shear Genius first-season contestant Tabatha Coffey as she attempts to improve hair salons across America, will premiere Thursday, August 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered a pilot for Tabatha's Salon Takeover, the working title of a new reality series that will follow first-season Shear Genius contestant Tabatha Coffey's attempts to improve hair salons across America.
Anthony Morrison was deemed to be a cut above the rest and therefore crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition series.
Bravo has announced the cast and premiere of Shear Genius, a new Project Runway and Top Chef-like reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure.
Bravo has announced that it will soon begin production on Shear Genius, a new reality competition series that will pit hairstylists against one another to see who can create the most fashionable coiffure. Originally announced under the title Top Hair, the eight-episode Project Runway and Top Chef-like series is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2007.
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick Dillard moving overseas to serve God as missionaries
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- Kanye West upstaged in Glastonbury by Taylor Swift fan Lee Nelson