Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed