Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- Chris Soules released from jail on $10,000 bond after allegedly fleeing scene of fatal accident, victim identified
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa's 'Flip or Flop' returning for extended seventh season on HGTV in December
- Jenna Dewan reveals details on her first night with Channing Tatum
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy calls Heather Morris exit "crazy" -- I'm pissed and it's so wrong!
- Heather Morris and Maksim Chmerkovskiy's "flabbergasted" elimination: 'Dancing with the Stars' cast reacts
- Kim Zolciak's 4-year-old son Kash headed home early following dog attack
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 12 artists perform live, Shania Twain serves as coach, Chris Blue & Brennley Brown steal the show
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules arrested for allegedly leaving scene of fatal car crash with tractor
- 'Dancing with the Stars' shocker: Heather Morris and pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy ousted after perfect score