Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'