Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth -- Would they televise their wedding?
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: My family thought I was joking when I told them Kaitlyn Bristowe didn't pick me
- Demi Lovato's pet dog dies in an accident
- 'America's Got Talent' judges make another round of cuts with guest Marlon Wayans
- Nick Viall: I didn't want an explanation from Kaitlyn Bristowe for her mid-proposal dumping
- Khloe Kardashian: I miss Lamar Odom "every day"
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: If Nick Viall showed up on the first night, it would've changed one thing
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: I hope I've empowered future 'The Bachelorette' stars to be themselves
- Blake Shelton drops off Miranda Lambert's belongings at her house