Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 45th birthday with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, reportedly "affectionate" with one another
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14