Scare Tactics News
Syfy says it has renewed its U.S. hidden-camera reality series "Scare Tactics" for a fifth season.
Syfy announced that it has renewed Scare Tactics for a fourth season, which will continue to be hosted by former Saturday Night Live cast member and current 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan.
Sci Fi Channel has announced Scare Tactics' third season will premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 10PM ET/PT with two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
Sci Fi Channel has announced it's bringing back Scare Tactics, a hidden-camera reality series that petrifies the pants off of unsuspecting victims.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Sci-Fi Channel is getting into TV's hidden-camera reality game show business with "Scare Tactics," a half-hour show hosted by "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty to launch in the fall. The show will secretly film pranks inspired by sci-fi movies with setups that will run the gamut from haunted houses to alien abductions.
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Love & Hip-Hop' star Erica Mena announces engagement to rapper Shad "Bow Wow" Moss
- 'Little People, Big World' star Jeremy Roloff marries Audrey Mirabella Botti
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits