Sarah Palin's Alaska News
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
Mark Burnett is reportedly joining forces with a former vice presidential candidate for a new reality series.
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
- Will Wahl -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway