Sarah Palin's Alaska News
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
Mark Burnett is reportedly joining forces with a former vice presidential candidate for a new reality series.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end