Sarah Palin's Alaska News
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
Mark Burnett is reportedly joining forces with a former vice presidential candidate for a new reality series.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"