Rock Star News
So far, ticket and album sales for Rock Star Supernova have been not so super.
Brooke Burke, the host of the "Rock Star" reality show, gave birth to her third daughter in Los Angeles.
After winning a TV talent contest, Lukas Rossi had no problem making the first album by Rock Star Supernova.
Rock Star Supernova bassist Jason Newsted needs immediate shoulder surgery and will be replaced in the lineup when the new U.S. band hits the road.
A California rock band settled a trademark dispute and will continue to be known as Supernova while a TV reality show group will be called Rock Star Supernova.
KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley confirms the house band from CBS's "Rock Star" will back him on his "Live to Win" solo tour.
Rock Star: Supernova crowned its winner last night, with Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke selecting Lukas Rossi to serve as the lead singer for their suddenly untitled newly formed rock band.
The producers of CBS' "Rock Star: Supernova" reality TV competition have to come up with a new name for the all-star band.
Singer Ryan Star said his dismissal from the U.S. reality TV show "Rock Star: Supernova" last week will be something for him to build his career upon.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee