Rock Star News
So far, ticket and album sales for Rock Star Supernova have been not so super.
Brooke Burke, the host of the "Rock Star" reality show, gave birth to her third daughter in Los Angeles.
After winning a TV talent contest, Lukas Rossi had no problem making the first album by Rock Star Supernova.
Rock Star Supernova bassist Jason Newsted needs immediate shoulder surgery and will be replaced in the lineup when the new U.S. band hits the road.
A California rock band settled a trademark dispute and will continue to be known as Supernova while a TV reality show group will be called Rock Star Supernova.
KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley confirms the house band from CBS's "Rock Star" will back him on his "Live to Win" solo tour.
Rock Star: Supernova crowned its winner last night, with Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke selecting Lukas Rossi to serve as the lead singer for their suddenly untitled newly formed rock band.
The producers of CBS' "Rock Star: Supernova" reality TV competition have to come up with a new name for the all-star band.
Singer Ryan Star said his dismissal from the U.S. reality TV show "Rock Star: Supernova" last week will be something for him to build his career upon.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks