Rock Star News
So far, ticket and album sales for Rock Star Supernova have been not so super.
Brooke Burke, the host of the "Rock Star" reality show, gave birth to her third daughter in Los Angeles.
After winning a TV talent contest, Lukas Rossi had no problem making the first album by Rock Star Supernova.
Rock Star Supernova bassist Jason Newsted needs immediate shoulder surgery and will be replaced in the lineup when the new U.S. band hits the road.
A California rock band settled a trademark dispute and will continue to be known as Supernova while a TV reality show group will be called Rock Star Supernova.
KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley confirms the house band from CBS's "Rock Star" will back him on his "Live to Win" solo tour.
Rock Star: Supernova crowned its winner last night, with Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke selecting Lukas Rossi to serve as the lead singer for their suddenly untitled newly formed rock band.
The producers of CBS' "Rock Star: Supernova" reality TV competition have to come up with a new name for the all-star band.
Singer Ryan Star said his dismissal from the U.S. reality TV show "Rock Star: Supernova" last week will be something for him to build his career upon.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke