Rock Star News
Frenchie Davis apparently won't be the only face reality TV viewers may recognize when The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.
INXS says it was shocked to hear its most recent lead singer, J.D. Fortune, claim he is living in his truck after the Australian rock band fired him.
Canadian singer J.D. Fortune, the winner of the competition reality show "Rock Star: INXS," says the Australian band has fired him and he's now homeless.
CBS didn't bring it back for another season last summer, but Mark Burnett apparently still hasn't written off the possibility of doing a third edition of his Rock Star reality competition series.
Motley Crue thinks drummer Tommy Lee's Rock Star and Tommy Lee Goes to College reality television roles tarnished the rock band's image and cost them some substantial cash.
Dilana Robichaux may have finished as a runner-up while competing on Rock Star: Supernova, but she's making sure her fans across the globe can still have access to her music.
Dave Navarro apparently thinks Perry Farrell needs to recheck his facts and quit reliving the past after the frontman for the now disbanded Jane's Addiction recently blamed the former Rock Star host for breaking up the group.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
Whether it's because one of its members is quitting or due to a name change, Rock Star Supernova, the band formed on last summer's Rock Star: Supernova CBS reality show, might eventually be no more.
A writer and producer is reportedly claiming that reality television producer Mark Burnett was part of an alleged conspiracy to steal her idea for Rock Star: INXS, which aired on CBS in the summer of 2005.
- Nick Viall: I didn't want an explanation from Kaitlyn Bristowe about her mid-proposal dumping
- Khloe Kardashian: I miss Lamar Odom "every day"
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: If Nick Viall showed up on the first night, it would've changed one thing
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: I hope I've empowered future 'The Bachelorette' stars to be themselves
- Blake Shelton drops off Miranda Lambert's belongings at her house
- Prince George inspired Kardashians sisters' Kardashian Kids collection
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Moises Parra and Burim "B1" Jusufi, determines Top 16
- Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals which girls from 'The Bachelor' she'd like to have in her wedding party
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: ABC was very upset about Shawn Booth Snapchat pic