Rock Star: Supernova News
A California rock band settled a trademark dispute and will continue to be known as Supernova while a TV reality show group will be called Rock Star Supernova.
KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley confirms the house band from CBS's "Rock Star" will back him on his "Live to Win" solo tour.
Rock Star: Supernova crowned its winner last night, with Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke selecting Lukas Rossi to serve as the lead singer for their suddenly untitled newly formed rock band.
The producers of CBS' "Rock Star: Supernova" reality TV competition have to come up with a new name for the all-star band.
Singer Ryan Star said his dismissal from the U.S. reality TV show "Rock Star: Supernova" last week will be something for him to build his career upon.
"Rock Star: Supernova" host Brooke Burke and actor David Charvet are engaged and expecting a child together.
In what's going to be a busy three day period for its reality shows, CBS has announced that Big Brother: All-Stars and Rock Star: Supernova, the network's two big summer reality series, will end their seasons with consecutive night mid-September finales that will proceed the third night premiere of Survivor: Cook Islands, the thirteenth edition of the network's long-running Survivor series.
The California rock band Supernova has asked a San Diego federal judge to stop CBS from using its name on the reality TV show, "Rockstar: Supernova."
"Rock Star: Supernova" host Brooke Burke and former "Baywatch" actor and singer David Charvet are expecting a child, sources told Us Weekly in California.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy