Rock Star: Supernova News
A California rock band settled a trademark dispute and will continue to be known as Supernova while a TV reality show group will be called Rock Star Supernova.
KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley confirms the house band from CBS's "Rock Star" will back him on his "Live to Win" solo tour.
Rock Star: Supernova crowned its winner last night, with Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke selecting Lukas Rossi to serve as the lead singer for their suddenly untitled newly formed rock band.
The producers of CBS' "Rock Star: Supernova" reality TV competition have to come up with a new name for the all-star band.
Singer Ryan Star said his dismissal from the U.S. reality TV show "Rock Star: Supernova" last week will be something for him to build his career upon.
"Rock Star: Supernova" host Brooke Burke and actor David Charvet are engaged and expecting a child together.
In what's going to be a busy three day period for its reality shows, CBS has announced that Big Brother: All-Stars and Rock Star: Supernova, the network's two big summer reality series, will end their seasons with consecutive night mid-September finales that will proceed the third night premiere of Survivor: Cook Islands, the thirteenth edition of the network's long-running Survivor series.
The California rock band Supernova has asked a San Diego federal judge to stop CBS from using its name on the reality TV show, "Rockstar: Supernova."
"Rock Star: Supernova" host Brooke Burke and former "Baywatch" actor and singer David Charvet are expecting a child, sources told Us Weekly in California.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show