Rock Star: Supernova News
Frenchie Davis apparently won't be the only face reality TV viewers may recognize when The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.
CBS didn't bring it back for another season last summer, but Mark Burnett apparently still hasn't written off the possibility of doing a third edition of his Rock Star reality competition series.
Motley Crue thinks drummer Tommy Lee's Rock Star and Tommy Lee Goes to College reality television roles tarnished the rock band's image and cost them some substantial cash.
Dilana Robichaux may have finished as a runner-up while competing on Rock Star: Supernova, but she's making sure her fans across the globe can still have access to her music.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
Whether it's because one of its members is quitting or due to a name change, Rock Star Supernova, the band formed on last summer's Rock Star: Supernova CBS reality show, might eventually be no more.
So far, ticket and album sales for Rock Star Supernova have been not so super.
Brooke Burke, the host of the "Rock Star" reality show, gave birth to her third daughter in Los Angeles.
After winning a TV talent contest, Lukas Rossi had no problem making the first album by Rock Star Supernova.
Rock Star Supernova bassist Jason Newsted needs immediate shoulder surgery and will be replaced in the lineup when the new U.S. band hits the road.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates frontrunners Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson after U-Turn
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"