HOME > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels 1 > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels 1 News
Rock of Love with Bret Michaels 1 News
VH1 has announced it's ordered Rock of Love Girls: Charm School, a sequel to its Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique series. However rather than featuring some of Flavor Flav's former sutors and being hosted by Mo'Nique, the new season will be hosted by Sharon Osbourne and feature 14 bachelorettes from the network's Rock of Love with Bret Michaels reality dating show.
VH1 has announced I Love Money, a new reality competition series that will pit former Rock of Love, I Love New York and Flavor of Love contestants against one another for the chance to win $250,000, will premiere Sunday, July 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Brett Michaels' Rock of Love romance has reportedly already crumbled.
VH1 has announced that Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, a new 10-episode reality series that will follow the former Poison frontman and Nashville Star judge as he searches for a woman to start a romantic relationship with, will premiere Sunday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 has announced that it has begun production on Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, a new reality series that will follow the former Poison frontman and Nashville Star judge as he searches for a woman to start a relationship with. The 10-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"