Rob And Amber Get Married News
CBS confirmed Tuesday that it will air Rob and Amber Get Married, a two-hour special broadcast of the wedding of Survivor and The Amazing Race couple Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, on Tuesday, May 24 at 9PM ET/PT. As Reality TV World first reported last Friday, the couple tied the knot during a "secret" ceremony in the Bahamas on Saturday, April 16.
They placed first and second on Survivor: All Stars. They are one of the final five teams in The Amazing Race 7. And now, according to press reports, their wedding will take on what's become reality TV's biggest annual event of the year: the American Idol finale.
The Boston Herald reports that Survivor: All-Stars winner Amber Brkich and her fiance, runner-up "Boston Rob" Mariano, who became engaged during the show's live finale, have continued to negotiate with a couple of TV networks to have their wedding televised "sometime next year."
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' couple Matt and Amy Roloff separate after 26 years of marriage
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her