Rob And Amber Get Married News
CBS confirmed Tuesday that it will air Rob and Amber Get Married, a two-hour special broadcast of the wedding of Survivor and The Amazing Race couple Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, on Tuesday, May 24 at 9PM ET/PT. As Reality TV World first reported last Friday, the couple tied the knot during a "secret" ceremony in the Bahamas on Saturday, April 16.
They placed first and second on Survivor: All Stars. They are one of the final five teams in The Amazing Race 7. And now, according to press reports, their wedding will take on what's become reality TV's biggest annual event of the year: the American Idol finale.
The Boston Herald reports that Survivor: All-Stars winner Amber Brkich and her fiance, runner-up "Boston Rob" Mariano, who became engaged during the show's live finale, have continued to negotiate with a couple of TV networks to have their wedding televised "sometime next year."
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'