Rich Guy, Poor Guy News
Variety reports that ABC has ordered seven episodes of "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' latest series idea -- "Rich Guy, Poor Guy," a one-hour unscripted relationship series in which two single men will try to find love from a pool of women, not unlike "The Bachelor." The twist: One of the men will be filthy rich, the other dirt poor. Neither the women involved in the show nor the audience will know who's the prince and who's the pauper. ABC is planning to air the series this summer.
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway