Rich Guy, Poor Guy News
Variety reports that ABC has ordered seven episodes of "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' latest series idea -- "Rich Guy, Poor Guy," a one-hour unscripted relationship series in which two single men will try to find love from a pool of women, not unlike "The Bachelor." The twist: One of the men will be filthy rich, the other dirt poor. Neither the women involved in the show nor the audience will know who's the prince and who's the pauper. ABC is planning to air the series this summer.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"