Rich Guy, Poor Guy News
Variety reports that ABC has ordered seven episodes of "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' latest series idea -- "Rich Guy, Poor Guy," a one-hour unscripted relationship series in which two single men will try to find love from a pool of women, not unlike "The Bachelor." The twist: One of the men will be filthy rich, the other dirt poor. Neither the women involved in the show nor the audience will know who's the prince and who's the pauper. ABC is planning to air the series this summer.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him