Renovate My Family News
The son of U.S. TV pop psychologist Dr. Phil, Jay McGraw, has married actress and Playboy model Erica Dahm in a Beverly Hills, Calif., ceremony.
A suburban Chicago family says Fox TV's "Renovate My Family" not only destroyed their house but destroyed them financially, as well.
After having originally announced that its new "ultimate family makeover" series, previously assigned the working title of Family Time, would premiere Tuesday, September 7 at 9PM ET/PT and then air twice weekly, Fox has decided to premiere the series (now titled Renovate My Family) on Wednesday, September 1 at 8PM ET/PT and have subsequent episodes of the series air Mondays at 9PM ET/PT.
Give Fox credit -- some of their reality concepts might not be original, but they certainly seem to know how to get a show to the airwaves quickly.
Fox announces 'Family Time' "family makeover" show... 'Trading Spouses' Biggins family to appear in premiereAugust 4, 2004
Is it the ultimate capstone in Fox's string of concept and execution thefts? Or is it a new idea for a show with some repackaging and borrowing to make it seem more familiar? Those are the questions surrounding Fox's new reality show Family Time, a show focusing on the "ultimate family makeover."
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows