Renovate My Family News
The son of U.S. TV pop psychologist Dr. Phil, Jay McGraw, has married actress and Playboy model Erica Dahm in a Beverly Hills, Calif., ceremony.
A suburban Chicago family says Fox TV's "Renovate My Family" not only destroyed their house but destroyed them financially, as well.
After having originally announced that its new "ultimate family makeover" series, previously assigned the working title of Family Time, would premiere Tuesday, September 7 at 9PM ET/PT and then air twice weekly, Fox has decided to premiere the series (now titled Renovate My Family) on Wednesday, September 1 at 8PM ET/PT and have subsequent episodes of the series air Mondays at 9PM ET/PT.
Give Fox credit -- some of their reality concepts might not be original, but they certainly seem to know how to get a show to the airwaves quickly.
Fox announces 'Family Time' "family makeover" show... 'Trading Spouses' Biggins family to appear in premiereAugust 4, 2004
Is it the ultimate capstone in Fox's string of concept and execution thefts? Or is it a new idea for a show with some repackaging and borrowing to make it seem more familiar? Those are the questions surrounding Fox's new reality show Family Time, a show focusing on the "ultimate family makeover."
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner file for divorce after reportedly already working out details
- 'The Voice' premiere boasts promising talent, all four coaches turn chairs around for three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Lea Thompson and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev top leaderboard
- Kris Jenner formally files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition