Renovate My Family News
The son of U.S. TV pop psychologist Dr. Phil, Jay McGraw, has married actress and Playboy model Erica Dahm in a Beverly Hills, Calif., ceremony.
A suburban Chicago family says Fox TV's "Renovate My Family" not only destroyed their house but destroyed them financially, as well.
After having originally announced that its new "ultimate family makeover" series, previously assigned the working title of Family Time, would premiere Tuesday, September 7 at 9PM ET/PT and then air twice weekly, Fox has decided to premiere the series (now titled Renovate My Family) on Wednesday, September 1 at 8PM ET/PT and have subsequent episodes of the series air Mondays at 9PM ET/PT.
Give Fox credit -- some of their reality concepts might not be original, but they certainly seem to know how to get a show to the airwaves quickly.
Fox announces 'Family Time' "family makeover" show... 'Trading Spouses' Biggins family to appear in premiereAugust 4, 2004
Is it the ultimate capstone in Fox's string of concept and execution thefts? Or is it a new idea for a show with some repackaging and borrowing to make it seem more familiar? Those are the questions surrounding Fox's new reality show Family Time, a show focusing on the "ultimate family makeover."
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson
- 'The Bachelor' broadcast schedule detailed by ABC -- Fantasy suite dates airing over two weeks
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me