One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned