One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets