One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!
- Kendra Wilkinson denies reports a Hank Baskett divorce is "imminent"
- Kylie Jenner dyes hair blonde and hints she might go lighter, tells Khloe Kardashian to watch out
- Chris Bukowski describes personal demons and life-changing struggle as reasons for 'Bachelor' retirement
- Kirk DeWindt and Carly Waddell's shocking 'Bachelor in Paradise' ending reportedly revealed!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The jury is still out on Joe Bailey
- Jessa Duggar appears to turn against brother Josh Duggar
- 'Dancing with the Stars' annouces remaining cast and professional pairings for Season 21
- Arielle Baril and Siro-A impress on 'America's Got Talent'