One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Sierra Dawn Thomas is a pawn but Andrea Boehlke is a boss!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins read bedtime story
- 'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender
- 'The Amazing Race's Liz Espey and Michael Rado survive Season 29's first non-elimination leg
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: Sara Fowler and Shamir Arzeno eliminated in Tanzania