One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey reportedly living apart and divorce is "a done deal"
- Carson Daly welcomes third child with fiancee Siri Pinter
- Julianne Hough confirmed as new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- 'Big Brother' features Zach Rance and Cody Calafiore on the chopping block going into next live eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts Jacque LeWarne and Casey Askew, determines Top 4 finale dancers
- 'America's Got Talent' determines last set of five acts to advance to semifinals