One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- Miranda Lambert: I'm "still processing" Blake Shelton divorce
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' team Denise Williams and James Earl Corley talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Stephen Fishbach talks (Part 1)
- 'The Voice's Madi Davis and Amy Vachal impress with original "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Bye, Bye, Bye" arrangements
- Blake Shelton" I'm thankful for Gwen Stefani "for tons of reasons"
- Bindi Irwin celebrates Thanksgiving with boyfriend Chandler Powell
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik hold hands amid dating rumors
- Khloe Kardashian visits Lamar Odom at medical center
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)