One of the rare flops in the body of work of reality-TV "superproducer" Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) was a USA Networks show called Combat Missions, featuring former military and law enforcement personnel performing various rescues and stealth operations. According to viewers, one of the reasons that it flopped was that the "good guys" had to fight an unconvincing "shadow squad" of bad guys.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? And who did he pick in the end??