Raising Sextuplets News
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Raising Sextuplets dad Bryan Masche will get to stay out of jail as long as he remains out of trouble going forward.
Bryan Masche's father-in-law says the "Raising Sextuplets" dad was under a lot of stress before he was arrested for domestic violence in Arizona last month.
Raising Sextuplets star Jennifer Masche and her husband Bryan Masche will apparently be raising their six children separately going forward.
Reality TV personality Brian Masche has been charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence, police in Arizona said.
WE tv has announced Raising Sextuplets' second season will premiere on Thursday, June 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards