Raising Sextuplets News
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Raising Sextuplets dad Bryan Masche will get to stay out of jail as long as he remains out of trouble going forward.
Bryan Masche's father-in-law says the "Raising Sextuplets" dad was under a lot of stress before he was arrested for domestic violence in Arizona last month.
Raising Sextuplets star Jennifer Masche and her husband Bryan Masche will apparently be raising their six children separately going forward.
Reality TV personality Brian Masche has been charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence, police in Arizona said.
WE tv has announced Raising Sextuplets' second season will premiere on Thursday, June 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Amazing Race' finale will "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, says producer
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)