Raising Sextuplets News
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Raising Sextuplets dad Bryan Masche will get to stay out of jail as long as he remains out of trouble going forward.
Bryan Masche's father-in-law says the "Raising Sextuplets" dad was under a lot of stress before he was arrested for domestic violence in Arizona last month.
Raising Sextuplets star Jennifer Masche and her husband Bryan Masche will apparently be raising their six children separately going forward.
Reality TV personality Brian Masche has been charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence, police in Arizona said.
WE tv has announced Raising Sextuplets' second season will premiere on Thursday, June 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad