Raising Sextuplets News
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Raising Sextuplets dad Bryan Masche will get to stay out of jail as long as he remains out of trouble going forward.
Bryan Masche's father-in-law says the "Raising Sextuplets" dad was under a lot of stress before he was arrested for domestic violence in Arizona last month.
Raising Sextuplets star Jennifer Masche and her husband Bryan Masche will apparently be raising their six children separately going forward.
Reality TV personality Brian Masche has been charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence, police in Arizona said.
WE tv has announced Raising Sextuplets' second season will premiere on Thursday, June 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention