Raising Sextuplets News
Raising Sextuplets mom Jenny McClendon is expecting her ninth child.
Raising Sextuplets dad Bryan Masche will get to stay out of jail as long as he remains out of trouble going forward.
Bryan Masche's father-in-law says the "Raising Sextuplets" dad was under a lot of stress before he was arrested for domestic violence in Arizona last month.
Raising Sextuplets star Jennifer Masche and her husband Bryan Masche will apparently be raising their six children separately going forward.
Reality TV personality Brian Masche has been charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and threatening domestic violence, police in Arizona said.
WE tv has announced Raising Sextuplets' second season will premiere on Thursday, June 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel