Race To The Altar News
NBC's unscripted drama "Race to the Altar" will air its 2-hour series finale, Saturday, September 13th from 9-11 pm (ET). Lisa Dergan hosts the action-packed show which ultimately decides who will win the "the wedding of a lifetime" provided by world-renowned event planner Colin Cowie.
"Balls & Chains," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Entering Las Vegas," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
NBC's new marriage-oriented reality series “Race to the Altar” struggled during its Wednesday 8PM ET July 30 premiere, drawing only 5.7 overall viewers. The sad thing is that despite the struggles, the series actually improved NBC's Wednesday 8-9 PM Adult 18-49 ratings versus the typical July performance of timeslot-predecessor “Fame.”
Wedding bells will be ringing for NBC as the network has announced that its new unscripted wedding-themed drama, “Race to the Altar,” will premiere on Wednesday, July 30 (8-9 PM ET).
NBC has announced that it's new unscripted drama “Race to the Altar” is set to begin production, Sunday, May 4, 2003. Broadcaster and model Lisa Dergan has signed on to host the eight episode series in which eight engaged couples compete in a series of mental and physical challenges designed to test the strength of their relationship. Renowned event designer Colin Cowie will lend his expertise and style to the series, planning the live fantasy wedding that will be awarded as the Grand Prize to the winning couple in the final episode.
NBC has announced that casting directors are hitting the road in March in search of engaged couples who would like to participate in NBC’s new reality series, “Race to the Altar.”
Before they exchange their vows, 16 soon-to-be-wed couples will race, strategize -- and in short, battle it out for a fantasy primetime wedding -- in the new NBC reality series “Race to the Altar,” it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC