Race To The Altar News
NBC's unscripted drama "Race to the Altar" will air its 2-hour series finale, Saturday, September 13th from 9-11 pm (ET). Lisa Dergan hosts the action-packed show which ultimately decides who will win the "the wedding of a lifetime" provided by world-renowned event planner Colin Cowie.
"Balls & Chains," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Entering Las Vegas," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
NBC's new marriage-oriented reality series “Race to the Altar” struggled during its Wednesday 8PM ET July 30 premiere, drawing only 5.7 overall viewers. The sad thing is that despite the struggles, the series actually improved NBC's Wednesday 8-9 PM Adult 18-49 ratings versus the typical July performance of timeslot-predecessor “Fame.”
Wedding bells will be ringing for NBC as the network has announced that its new unscripted wedding-themed drama, “Race to the Altar,” will premiere on Wednesday, July 30 (8-9 PM ET).
NBC has announced that it's new unscripted drama “Race to the Altar” is set to begin production, Sunday, May 4, 2003. Broadcaster and model Lisa Dergan has signed on to host the eight episode series in which eight engaged couples compete in a series of mental and physical challenges designed to test the strength of their relationship. Renowned event designer Colin Cowie will lend his expertise and style to the series, planning the live fantasy wedding that will be awarded as the Grand Prize to the winning couple in the final episode.
NBC has announced that casting directors are hitting the road in March in search of engaged couples who would like to participate in NBC’s new reality series, “Race to the Altar.”
Before they exchange their vows, 16 soon-to-be-wed couples will race, strategize -- and in short, battle it out for a fantasy primetime wedding -- in the new NBC reality series “Race to the Altar,” it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef