Race To The Altar News
NBC's unscripted drama "Race to the Altar" will air its 2-hour series finale, Saturday, September 13th from 9-11 pm (ET). Lisa Dergan hosts the action-packed show which ultimately decides who will win the "the wedding of a lifetime" provided by world-renowned event planner Colin Cowie.
"Balls & Chains," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Entering Las Vegas," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
NBC's new marriage-oriented reality series “Race to the Altar” struggled during its Wednesday 8PM ET July 30 premiere, drawing only 5.7 overall viewers. The sad thing is that despite the struggles, the series actually improved NBC's Wednesday 8-9 PM Adult 18-49 ratings versus the typical July performance of timeslot-predecessor “Fame.”
Wedding bells will be ringing for NBC as the network has announced that its new unscripted wedding-themed drama, “Race to the Altar,” will premiere on Wednesday, July 30 (8-9 PM ET).
NBC has announced that it's new unscripted drama “Race to the Altar” is set to begin production, Sunday, May 4, 2003. Broadcaster and model Lisa Dergan has signed on to host the eight episode series in which eight engaged couples compete in a series of mental and physical challenges designed to test the strength of their relationship. Renowned event designer Colin Cowie will lend his expertise and style to the series, planning the live fantasy wedding that will be awarded as the Grand Prize to the winning couple in the final episode.
NBC has announced that casting directors are hitting the road in March in search of engaged couples who would like to participate in NBC’s new reality series, “Race to the Altar.”
Before they exchange their vows, 16 soon-to-be-wed couples will race, strategize -- and in short, battle it out for a fantasy primetime wedding -- in the new NBC reality series “Race to the Altar,” it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- JoJo Fletcher: I wonder if 'The Bachelorette' suitor James Taylor warned me about Jordan Rodgers because he's insecure
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Jordan Rodgers talks relationship with older brother Aaron Rodgers: "It's complicated, I'll say that"
- Chad Johnson: I'm "still talking" to Robby Hayes' ex Hope Higginbotham, half of 'The Bachelorette' cast are cheaters
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Luke Pell and I had PASSION, gushes 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher -- "I'm sorry Dad but it was HOTT!"
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold