Race To The Altar News
NBC's unscripted drama "Race to the Altar" will air its 2-hour series finale, Saturday, September 13th from 9-11 pm (ET). Lisa Dergan hosts the action-packed show which ultimately decides who will win the "the wedding of a lifetime" provided by world-renowned event planner Colin Cowie.
"Balls & Chains," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Entering Las Vegas," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
NBC's new marriage-oriented reality series “Race to the Altar” struggled during its Wednesday 8PM ET July 30 premiere, drawing only 5.7 overall viewers. The sad thing is that despite the struggles, the series actually improved NBC's Wednesday 8-9 PM Adult 18-49 ratings versus the typical July performance of timeslot-predecessor “Fame.”
Wedding bells will be ringing for NBC as the network has announced that its new unscripted wedding-themed drama, “Race to the Altar,” will premiere on Wednesday, July 30 (8-9 PM ET).
NBC has announced that it's new unscripted drama “Race to the Altar” is set to begin production, Sunday, May 4, 2003. Broadcaster and model Lisa Dergan has signed on to host the eight episode series in which eight engaged couples compete in a series of mental and physical challenges designed to test the strength of their relationship. Renowned event designer Colin Cowie will lend his expertise and style to the series, planning the live fantasy wedding that will be awarded as the Grand Prize to the winning couple in the final episode.
NBC has announced that casting directors are hitting the road in March in search of engaged couples who would like to participate in NBC’s new reality series, “Race to the Altar.”
Before they exchange their vows, 16 soon-to-be-wed couples will race, strategize -- and in short, battle it out for a fantasy primetime wedding -- in the new NBC reality series “Race to the Altar,” it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Josh Murray's outburst feels reasonable to me
- JoJo Fletcher celebrates Jordan Rodgers' 28th birthday with a hike in Chico and cute Instagram display
- Blac Chyna: I'm a mom, a businesswoman, a growing being -- not a "stripper ho"
- 'The Bachelor' franchise alums react to news Nick Viall is the next leading man, including rival Josh Murray!
- Rob Kardashian: Blac Chyna got me through my darkest times, I skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding because I was so ashamed of my weight
- 'Finding Prince Charming's star Robert Sepulveda Jr. defends his male escort past
- Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' star makes "so much sense" -- Chris Harrison explains the surprise decision!
- Jacqueline Laurita becomes a grandma -- daughter Ashlee Holmes has her first child
- Grace VanderWaal wows judges for a third time on 'America's Got Talent'