Queer Eye For The Straight Guy News
If, as some critics charge, the "Fab Five" are being overexposed, then someone forgot to tell the viewing public, because the effects aren't being felt in their program's ratings. At least not yet.
If you liked Queer Eye for the Straight Guy with the "Fab Five," just wait for Straight Eye for the Queer Guy with the "Scab Five."
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the contract for the second season of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has been completed and is just awaiting signing by both NBC (Bravo's parent), Scout LLC (Queer Eye's producer) and the show's stars.
The NY Daily News reports that the producers of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are looking to product placement as a means of generating additional revenue during the second season of the hit series. Among the companies looking to appear in the program -- and to get a boost by being associated with the "Fab Five" -- are PepsiCo, Almay cosmetics from Revlon and Pier 1.
Bravo has announced that “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” will return to the cable network with all new episodes beginning Tuesday, November 18 (10-11 PM ET). The "Fab 5" - Carson, Jai, Kyan, Ted and Thom - are back with an all new line-up of straight guys in need of a life makeover.
Those of you who were worried that the 'Fab Five' from Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy were getting gypped can sleep easier tonight. Television Week reports that the renegotiated second-season contracts between the show's producers and the 'Fab Five' raise their per-episode salary from $3,000 each per show to somewhere between $6,000 and $10,000 each per show.
Billboard.com's Jonathan Cohen is reporting that "All Things," the theme song for the Bravo/NBC hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," has been picked up for release as a single by Capitol Records.
Even though the deal isn't finalized yet, Bravo's reality smash Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is well on its way to preparing for its expanded second season.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that NBC's cable affiliate Bravo is negotiating with the producers of its hit show Queer Eye for the Straight Guyfor production of a second season -- plus a huge increase in the number of episodes to be shot during the season.
"Gumball Tom," our episode summary for Episode 10 of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, written by MickeyM, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'