Queer Eye For The Straight Guy News
The Hollywood Reporter reports that the contract for the second season of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has been completed and is just awaiting signing by both NBC (Bravo's parent), Scout LLC (Queer Eye's producer) and the show's stars.
The NY Daily News reports that the producers of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are looking to product placement as a means of generating additional revenue during the second season of the hit series. Among the companies looking to appear in the program -- and to get a boost by being associated with the "Fab Five" -- are PepsiCo, Almay cosmetics from Revlon and Pier 1.
Bravo has announced that “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” will return to the cable network with all new episodes beginning Tuesday, November 18 (10-11 PM ET). The "Fab 5" - Carson, Jai, Kyan, Ted and Thom - are back with an all new line-up of straight guys in need of a life makeover.
Those of you who were worried that the 'Fab Five' from Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy were getting gypped can sleep easier tonight. Television Week reports that the renegotiated second-season contracts between the show's producers and the 'Fab Five' raise their per-episode salary from $3,000 each per show to somewhere between $6,000 and $10,000 each per show.
Billboard.com's Jonathan Cohen is reporting that "All Things," the theme song for the Bravo/NBC hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," has been picked up for release as a single by Capitol Records.
Even though the deal isn't finalized yet, Bravo's reality smash Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is well on its way to preparing for its expanded second season.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that NBC's cable affiliate Bravo is negotiating with the producers of its hit show Queer Eye for the Straight Guyfor production of a second season -- plus a huge increase in the number of episodes to be shot during the season.
"Gumball Tom," our episode summary for Episode 10 of Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, written by MickeyM, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a week after Daily Variety reported that Australia's Seven Network had passed on U.S. hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," ending negotiations for rights to the show as well as format rights for an Australian version, The Hollywood Reporter says that NBC Enterprises has now closed a deal with Australia's Network Ten broadcaster instead.
Ho-hum ... another episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, another Bravo ratings record. For the third straight week, Queer Eye, which airs Tuesday at 10 PM, drew more viewers than ever before, meaning that it has set a new Bravo total audience record in six of the last eight weeks.
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery champion of fourth season
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable
- 'Splash' trainer Greg Louganis engaged to partner Johnny Chaillot
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: James Case will shock and blindside everyone
- 'The Voice' finalist Danielle Bradbery "is the winner," according to Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock eliminates Brad McKinzie and Zack Kalter
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: My portrayal could've been a lot worse
- Emily Maynard reportedly dating a new guy for the past six months