HOME > Pussycat Dolls Present > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin has been dreaming of starting up Girlicious for a while now, and she's excited to invite viewers in on the process of creating the all-new, all-girl trio.
The CW has revealed the identities of the 15 finalists competing on Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious -- the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, which will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Pussycat Dolls' litter box is apparently too full to accommodate another member, so the second season of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present will reportedly aim to create an entirely new all-female dance troupe/singing group.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes off Jeremiah Wood
- 'The Bachelorette' producers and Chris Harrison comment on contestant Eric Hill's tragic death
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Singing in front of Keith Urban was intimidating
- Exclusive: Castoff LJ McKanas talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 2)
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill dies in hospital after paragliding accident in Utah
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly wants Nikki Ferrell to quit nursing job and work as a model
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill in coma after paragliding accident
- Candace Cameron Bure wishes Andrea Barber was also on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr arrested and charged after allegedly kidnapping Las Vegas prostitute