HOME > Pussycat Dolls Present > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin has been dreaming of starting up Girlicious for a while now, and she's excited to invite viewers in on the process of creating the all-new, all-girl trio.
The CW has revealed the identities of the 15 finalists competing on Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious -- the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, which will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Pussycat Dolls' litter box is apparently too full to accommodate another member, so the second season of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present will reportedly aim to create an entirely new all-female dance troupe/singing group.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama reportedly pass on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Judge Joseph Wapner of 'People's Court' fame dead at 97
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Heather Morris and 'The Real Housewives' star Erika Girardi
- Bob Harper suffers heart attack at gym, left unconscious for two days
- Nick Viall -- See 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Normani Kordei reportedly the Fifth Harmony member to join 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)