HOME > Pussycat Dolls Present > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin has been dreaming of starting up Girlicious for a while now, and she's excited to invite viewers in on the process of creating the all-new, all-girl trio.
The CW has revealed the identities of the 15 finalists competing on Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious -- the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, which will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Pussycat Dolls' litter box is apparently too full to accommodate another member, so the second season of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present will reportedly aim to create an entirely new all-female dance troupe/singing group.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Rob Kardashian deletes all Blac Chyna photos on Instagram and unfollows her as she stays silent -- Trouble in paradise?
- Sharon Osbourne on reconciliation with Ozzy Osbourne: I forgive him, but he's a dirty dog and will pay!
- Jordan Rodgers' oldest brother Luke Rodgers appears to spoil JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' ending
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior