HOME > Pussycat Dolls Present > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious > Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious News
Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin has been dreaming of starting up Girlicious for a while now, and she's excited to invite viewers in on the process of creating the all-new, all-girl trio.
The CW has revealed the identities of the 15 finalists competing on Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious -- the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, which will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious, the second season of its Pussycat Dolls Present reality competition series, will premiere on Monday, February 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Pussycat Dolls' litter box is apparently too full to accommodate another member, so the second season of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present will reportedly aim to create an entirely new all-female dance troupe/singing group.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death