Push, Nevada News
Variety reports that ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday served up a generous plug for a new series on the network -- unbeknownst to the producers of the breakfastcast. As weathercaster Tony Perkins was doing his usual stop-and-chats with members of the show's streetside studio audience, he happened upon several members of the Push, Nev., hockey team. The rowdy players even foisted a Push Hockey T-shirt on Perkins.
"The Black Box" - A murder in Push sends Jim looking for clues to the killer's identity, but he's stonewalled by the town sheriff (Eric Allan Kramer) and his dimwitted deputy (Liz Vassey), who insist the death was a suicide, and a reclusive tattoo artist who may know whodunit. Meanwhile, a team of well-dressed men claiming to be from the Nevada Gaming Commission arrive to deal with the consequences of the death, and Mary moves to retrieve the stolen loot, in the time period premiere of "Push, Nevada," THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Ben Affleck, Oscar-winning co-writer of "Good Will Hunting," and Sean Bailey, his executive-producing partner on the Emmy-nominated hit "Project Greenlight," take another bold step in the re-invention of modern entertainment with the provocative and offbeat mystery series "Push, Nevada," premiering in a special preview, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET). Matt Damon and Chris Moore are also executive producers on the series, which will move to its regular day and time THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
ABC has announced its fall primetime premiere dates. "Push, Nevada" schedule highlights are as follows (all times shown are Eastern):
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers