Push, Nevada News
Variety reports that ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday served up a generous plug for a new series on the network -- unbeknownst to the producers of the breakfastcast. As weathercaster Tony Perkins was doing his usual stop-and-chats with members of the show's streetside studio audience, he happened upon several members of the Push, Nev., hockey team. The rowdy players even foisted a Push Hockey T-shirt on Perkins.
"The Black Box" - A murder in Push sends Jim looking for clues to the killer's identity, but he's stonewalled by the town sheriff (Eric Allan Kramer) and his dimwitted deputy (Liz Vassey), who insist the death was a suicide, and a reclusive tattoo artist who may know whodunit. Meanwhile, a team of well-dressed men claiming to be from the Nevada Gaming Commission arrive to deal with the consequences of the death, and Mary moves to retrieve the stolen loot, in the time period premiere of "Push, Nevada," THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Ben Affleck, Oscar-winning co-writer of "Good Will Hunting," and Sean Bailey, his executive-producing partner on the Emmy-nominated hit "Project Greenlight," take another bold step in the re-invention of modern entertainment with the provocative and offbeat mystery series "Push, Nevada," premiering in a special preview, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET). Matt Damon and Chris Moore are also executive producers on the series, which will move to its regular day and time THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
ABC has announced its fall primetime premiere dates. "Push, Nevada" schedule highlights are as follows (all times shown are Eastern):
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)