ABC has announced that Mark Nakamoto, 24, of West New York, New Jersey, is the lucky viewer who claimed the $1,045,000 prize from the Push, Nevada Game. Full Story
Looking to try and make some sense of the "Push, Nevada" finale? Well so are we... our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 7, "Wha-?!? I don't get it," authored by Femme has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 6, "S.O.S.," authored by buckeyegirl has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Zap2It.com reports that next week's final episode of "Push, Nevada" will lay out the show's remaining weekly clues to help viewers determine how to find the interactive mystery's $1 million-plus prize.
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 5, "The Letter Of The Law," authored by Ra_8secs has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Susan Lyne, president, ABC Entertainment, today announced several changes to the Network's lineup, including that announcement that "Push, Nevada" will air until Thursday, October 24, culminating the critically-acclaimed series' run with the seventh episode.
Variety reports that ABC is expected to announce the first two cancellations of the season this morning, as "That Was Then" and "Push, Nevada" are expected to formally get the ax and ABC announces some other schedule changes.
Michael Eisner hints at move to ABC Family channel, HBO-style "multiple plays" for ABC's struggling 'Push, Nevada' series
Broadcasting & Cable reports that during a Goldman Sachs conference in New York, Disney Chairman/CEO Michael Eisner seems to have hinted at the upcoming fate of the Disney-owned ABC Network's quirky but struggling "Push, Nevada" telelvision series.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that it's not official yet, but it looks like ABC's "Push, Nevada" will disappear from the ABC programming schedule after the Thursday, October 10th episode. In doing so, "Push" would become the first casualty of the Fall 2002 network television season.
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 4, "I didn't do it!," authored by magic_star has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Myinky.com reports that ABC's "Push, Nevada" has earned a one-week reprieve before the network decides what to do with the heavily promoted but lightly viewed series.
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 2, "The Color of ?," authored by trigirl has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 1, "The Love Song of The Amount," authored by PepeLePew13 has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Push, Nevada Episode 2, "Life Inside the Black Box," authored by Silvergirl1 has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go