Project Runway 7 News
Project Runway's programming family is reportedly about to get a little larger.
Celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal celebrated their fifth anniversary with a fifth wedding on the beach in Costa Careyes, Mexico, a source said.
Seth Aaron Henderson was crowned Project Runway's seventh-season winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Lifetime reality competition series.
Project Runway has taken extreme measures to make sure its seventh-season finale isn't spoiled.
Tim Gunn and Ellen DeGeneres have been recognized for their work with animal rights.
Lifetime has revealed the identities of the 16 models who will appear in Project Runway's seventh season and the second season of its Models of the Runway companion series.
Lifetime has revealed the identities of the 16 fashion designers competing on Project Runway's seventh season, which will premiere Thursday, January 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
German model Heidi Klum has officially changed her name to Heidi Samuel, assuming the surname of her husband, singer Seal, her representative said.
After having to wait more than a year to air its first Project Runway installment, Lifetime is wasting little time in debuting the next one.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns and Shakira and Usher's departures/returns confirmed by NBC
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West