Project Runway 6 News
Project Runway's upcoming sixth season may still be stuck in a litigation limbo, but don't tell that to the show's production staff.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
Lifetime has thrown itself into the ongoing legal battle between Bravo's NBC Universal parent company and Project Runway's The Weinstein Company production company in an attempt to get the fashion reality show on their network as soon as possible.
Barring a surprise lawsuit settlement, viewers reportedly may have a long wait before they get to see Project Runway's sixth season.
NBCU wins prelim injunction against 'Project Runway's Lifetime move
The Style Network announced it has ordered Running in Heels, a new docu-reality series that will follow the editorial staff of Marie Claire magazine.
Viewers interested in checking out the sixth season of Project Runway are going to have to wait a little longer.
Jeff Zucker and Harvey Weinstein's Project Runway battle has reached the courtroom.
Project Runway and The Real World could reportedly soon share the same production company.
Fashion guru Tim Gunn is apparently freaked out about having to relocate for Project Runway's sixth season, which will film primarily in Los Angeles.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson
- Project Runway 13
- Project Runway All Stars 3
- Project Runway 12
- Project Runway 11
- Project Runway All Stars 2
- Project Runway 10
- Project Runway All Stars
- Project Runway 9
- Project Runway 8
- Project Runway 7
- Models of the Runway 2
- Models of the Runway 1
- Project Runway 6
- Project Runway 5
- Project Runway 4
- Project Runway 3
- Project Runway 2
- Project Runway 1