Project Runway 6 News
Project Runway's upcoming sixth season may still be stuck in a litigation limbo, but don't tell that to the show's production staff.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
Lifetime has thrown itself into the ongoing legal battle between Bravo's NBC Universal parent company and Project Runway's The Weinstein Company production company in an attempt to get the fashion reality show on their network as soon as possible.
Barring a surprise lawsuit settlement, viewers reportedly may have a long wait before they get to see Project Runway's sixth season.
NBCU wins prelim injunction against 'Project Runway's Lifetime move
The Style Network announced it has ordered Running in Heels, a new docu-reality series that will follow the editorial staff of Marie Claire magazine.
Viewers interested in checking out the sixth season of Project Runway are going to have to wait a little longer.
Jeff Zucker and Harvey Weinstein's Project Runway battle has reached the courtroom.
Project Runway and The Real World could reportedly soon share the same production company.
Fashion guru Tim Gunn is apparently freaked out about having to relocate for Project Runway's sixth season, which will film primarily in Los Angeles.
- Danielle Bradbery: I'm so excited for whatever comes after winning 'The Voice'
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy to dance together on Broadway
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist