Project Runway 6 News
Now that Project Runway's sixth season is finally set to debut on Lifetime this summer, fashion guru Tim Gunn said fans of the reality series have a lot to look forward to.
Heidi Klum will reportedly be delivering something other than the long-awaited sixth season of Project Runway in 2009.
Project Runway's production company appears to have beat Lifetime to punch on announcing an exact premiere date for the show's sixth season.
Project Runway's long legal saga has finally ended.
CBS is planning a few pranks of its own on April Fools Day.
Project Runway's producers increased backstage security and took more precautions than usual to try and keep the identities of the sixth-season finalists who presented their finale collections at New York Fashion Week on Friday a secret. However someone apparently forgot to tell the show's models not to talk.
'Project Runway' films sixth-season finale at New York Fashion Week
Tim Gunn will take his fashion expertise to the red carpet for the Oscars.
Ongoing litigation has kept Project Runway's sixth season off Lifetime's programming schedule, however it apparently won't prevent the show's finalists from having the opportunity to present their design collections at New York's upcoming Fashion Week.
Project Runway producers still reportedly plan on filming the show's sixth-season finale at February's New York Fashion Week, however the identities of the designers who make it that far in the competition will apparently be kept secret.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Project Runway All Stars 3
- Project Runway 12
- Project Runway 11
- Project Runway All Stars 2
- Project Runway 10
- Project Runway All Stars
- Project Runway 9
- Project Runway 8
- Project Runway 7
- Models of the Runway 2
- Models of the Runway 1
- Project Runway 6
- Project Runway 5
- Project Runway 4
- Project Runway 3
- Project Runway 2
- Project Runway 1