Project Runway 5 News
The mystery about Project Runway's fifth-season romance is officially over.
Fashion guru Tim Gunn is assuring Project Runway aficionados that the show's upcoming fifth-season will keep them guessing and make their blood boil.
Two days before its premiere, Bravo has finally revealed the identities of the 16 fifth-season Project Runway designers who will compete on what is expected to be the last installment of the reality series to air on the network.
After spending the day declining to confirm Nina Garcia and Michael Kors' participation in Project Runway's upcoming fifth season, Bravo confirmed both will reprise their judging roles in an announcement released late Thursday evening.
Bravo has announced Project Runway's fifth season will premiere Wednesday, July 16 at 9PM ET/PT -- however it still isn't ready to reveal exactly who will be doing the judging on what will likely be the last Bravo edition of the network's flagship reality series.
While Jack Mackenroth may have been forced to exit Project Runway's fourth season due to a potentially fatal staph infection, the 39-year-old Harlem-based designer who is HIV-positive said he has no plans on taking up Bravo's offer to audition for the show's fifth installment.
Bravo has confirmed Project Runway's fifth season -- which is likely to be the final edition to air on the network -- will premiere in July.
Project Runway judge Nina Garcia is reportedly "out" at Elle magazine.
Tim Gunn said he'll be back for Project Runway's fifth season -- but beyond that, the fashion guru said he's unsure about his future on the Bravo reality series.
While Bravo has yet to officially renew Project Runway for a fifth season, fashion guru Tim Gunn said the show is already gearing up for its next installment.
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Project Runway Junior
- Project Runway 13
- Project Runway All Stars 3
- Project Runway 12
- Project Runway 11
- Project Runway All Stars 2
- Project Runway 10
- Project Runway All Stars
- Project Runway 9
- Project Runway 8
- Project Runway 7
- Models of the Runway 2
- Models of the Runway 1
- Project Runway 6
- Project Runway 5
- Project Runway 4
- Project Runway 3
- Project Runway 2
- Project Runway 1