Project Runway 5 News
Kenley Collins is responding to her charges of feline-tossing, and she's got her claws out.
Kenley Collins was known for throwing some fits during her time as a contestant on Project Runway. At home she apparently prefers throwing housecats instead.
Magical Elves is apparently ready to move past Project Runway.
Project Runway's The Weinstein Company production company has filed a counterclaim to NBC Universal's ongoing lawsuit to prevent losing the reality show to Lifetime.
Newly revealed Project Runway winner Leanne Marshall plans to make the most of her fifth-season victory.
Leanne Marshall, a 27-year-old from Portland, OR, was revealed to be Project Runway's fifth-season champion during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo reality competition series.
'Project Runway' films runway finale, Tim Gunn subs as judge for J-Lo
Jennifer Lopez will reportedly be taking a timeout from running to help judge Bravo's Project Runway runway.
Tim Gunn apparently participated Project Runway's first season pro bono.
Christian Siriano was fierce in his recent criticism of Project Runway's currently airing fifth season.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast reportedly adding actress Carlton Gebbia
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love