Project Greenlight News
HBO is reviving Project Greenlight.
Director John Gulager, last season's winner of TV's "Project Greenlight," is set to unleash his horror film "Feast" upon U.S. theaters next month.
Although the ratings for its initial Bravo season were truly horrific and executive producer Chris Moore personally declared the Emmy-nominated show all but dead in a blog entry posted on the show's official website shortly after the spring finale of its third season aired, like many a protagonist in the horror film genre it most recently embraced, the critically-acclaimed Project Greenlight may still yet live on.
Matt Damon says "Project Greenlight" -- the filmmaking reality show he developed with Ben Affleck -- may not return to Bravo next year.
Project Greenlight 3, the third edition of the Emmy-nominated behind-the-scenes filmmaking series that formerly aired on HBO, will premiere on Bravo on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
Which is better: an Emmy-nominated reality television series or a solid full-length movie? And is it possible to have both when the reality TV show is most successful when it makes the moviemakers look like fools?
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the battle over whether HBO's Project Greenlight 2 fairly presented the story of the making of the Miramax movie The Battle of Shaker Heights has heated up with the movie's upcoming general release this Friday, especially since the show has been prominently featured in reviews of the film.
Maybe there's such a thing as too much reality in reality TV. Today, The Battle of Shaker Heights, the movie that was documented in HBO's Project Greenlight 2 during its filming, opens today in the U.S. -- and the one constant in the critical reviews of the movie is a discussion of the battles during its filming that were depicted on the show.
Miramax Films & TV and LivePlanet have successfully whittled both the Screenplay and Director contests entries down to The Top 250 for each contest.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)