Project Greenlight News
HBO is reviving Project Greenlight.
Director John Gulager, last season's winner of TV's "Project Greenlight," is set to unleash his horror film "Feast" upon U.S. theaters next month.
Although the ratings for its initial Bravo season were truly horrific and executive producer Chris Moore personally declared the Emmy-nominated show all but dead in a blog entry posted on the show's official website shortly after the spring finale of its third season aired, like many a protagonist in the horror film genre it most recently embraced, the critically-acclaimed Project Greenlight may still yet live on.
Matt Damon says "Project Greenlight" -- the filmmaking reality show he developed with Ben Affleck -- may not return to Bravo next year.
Project Greenlight 3, the third edition of the Emmy-nominated behind-the-scenes filmmaking series that formerly aired on HBO, will premiere on Bravo on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
Which is better: an Emmy-nominated reality television series or a solid full-length movie? And is it possible to have both when the reality TV show is most successful when it makes the moviemakers look like fools?
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the battle over whether HBO's Project Greenlight 2 fairly presented the story of the making of the Miramax movie The Battle of Shaker Heights has heated up with the movie's upcoming general release this Friday, especially since the show has been prominently featured in reviews of the film.
Maybe there's such a thing as too much reality in reality TV. Today, The Battle of Shaker Heights, the movie that was documented in HBO's Project Greenlight 2 during its filming, opens today in the U.S. -- and the one constant in the critical reviews of the movie is a discussion of the battles during its filming that were depicted on the show.
Miramax Films & TV and LivePlanet have successfully whittled both the Screenplay and Director contests entries down to The Top 250 for each contest.
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- Caitlyn Jenner makes first public appearance at New York Pride event
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick Dillard moving overseas to serve God as missionaries
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned